SASCO Parts Inventory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SASCO Parts Inventory

Does anyone know when the SASCO inventory will be available from S.I.?

I ordered 2 doors from SASCO today. They said it would Monday before they could ship. My wife wants us to go get them. So she could eat at Tippecanoe's.

7G-Q1 49 2R12 10G-F5 56B-D4 56B-F2

Comment

St2de5 ...how did you get aprice on stuff ?

[IMG]
      Home of the Fried Green Tomato
      "IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ
      1964 Daytona HT
      1966 Daytona SS
      sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

I haven't yet they are calling back tomorrow. But I have to have a door mine is crunched.

7G-Q1 49 2R12 10G-F5 56B-D4 56B-F2

Comment

quote:Originally posted by ST2DE5

I ordered 2 doors from SASCO today. They said it would Monday before they could ship. My wife wants us to go get them. So she could eat at Tippecanoe's.

You "...ordered...from SASCO today."? I thought that SASCO was out of business.

Gary L.
          Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
          Studebaker enthusiast much longer
          Gary L.
          Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
          Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

According to Ed R. the SASCO phones were rerouted to SI, so how did you call SASCO? And if you reached SI, how do you know the difference between previous SASCO and previous SI inventory? I don't have any idea what difference the original owner of inventory makes if it is all to be available.

'50 Champion, 1 family owner

Comment

I hope you have a better experience at Tippecanoe than we did. It was long on atmosphere and disappointingly short on food quality the last time I was there- and I mean the LAST time. The manager flat refused to replace our overpriced but totally inedible sir loin steaks. And, good luck gettiing those doors from SASCO!

Barry'd in Studes
              Barry'd in Studes

Comment

Barry,
                Are you in a mood today?
                Your from Texas... anywhere else you buy a Steak will not compare.
                Dean.

Comment

Funny, the best steak I've ever had was in Texas, as was the best service, so I agree, Barry.
                  At Tippecanoe I didn't get either of those. I had the worst waitress ever. Food was so-so.. by the time I actually got it. [V]
                  I loved being inside there, though. Thick history in there.

I didn't know they were shipping parts from SB, already. Cool. I can't wait to get back there for the official opening this winter. S.I.SCO?

Comment

Good steak is where you find it, but I confess, one of the best I ever had was in a run-down road house place in Texas. Maybe it was just cause I was starving and had been living on fast food for months at the time. But the series of signs leading up to the place - not to mention the super-reasonable price - had me salivating when I parked my Champ and went inside![]

Ain't never treated myself to Tippi-candoo and I guess I never will.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
                    1963 Cruiser
                    1960 Larkvertible V8
                    1958 Provincial wagon
                    1953 Commander coupe
                    1957 President two door

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

I have to differ with you gentlemen. The best steaks I ever ate , were Kansas steaks. So tender you could cut them with a fork

Comment

You want a REAL steak go to the Cowboy dinner tree in Silver lake Oregon. They ARE out in the country but if there's anyone close, and that term is relative, it is really worth the drive. Abot 90 miles out in the desert from Bend.

Comment

It's funny how a post will start on subject like parts and end up talking about steaks I like the Big Texan in Amarillo

Comment

Didn't SASCO have buffalo steaks? You'd better run and hide Bison!!

'50 Champion, 1 family owner

Comment

I could care less about steaks. You can buy those anywhere. I want to buy some rear quarter panels for my 1957 Wagon! Try and find those at the steak house!

Comment

Working...
                              X