Cars on C/l

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cars on C/l

I'm not the best at computers so won't put a link up but if anyone is interested in a 1987 Avanti II in what looks to be great shape for 14K, or a 1960 Hawk in "near showroom" condition for 9.5K, or a '47/48 Stude pickup that's been hot rodded, then do a search for Studebaker at Craigslist for the Knoxville, Tenn area. You'll also find parts for a '27 Studebaker and others from the same era. Happy shopping and let me know if any of you find your dream car/truck on there.

Jerry

Just to clarify, a 1987 Avanti is not an "Avanti II". I believe that the II was dropped in 1983. I purchased 1987 Avanti S/N --006 new. Does the listing give the S/N?

Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
    Studebaker enthusiast much longer
    Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
    Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

I don't remember any Sr. Nr. and don't kill the messenger..........lol, I was just passing on the fact that the cars were available and also there was a pile of '27 Stude parts; fenders, doors, cowl, etc. I was just surprised to find the two cars, the truck and the parts all for sale in my area. Of course, none of the parts I need are listed anywhere, so still cruising the ads looking for someone trying to get rid of parts that will fit my '54. Oh well.............

Jerry

Comment

Jerry
        list the parts you need with part numbers on the Studebaker swap page and you will be surprised.

Comment

Jerry
          list the parts you need with part numbers on the Studebaker swap page and you will be surprised.

Comment

Jerry,
            When you are on the Craiglist page (or any page)...
            Put your curser up in the address box up top...
            RIGHT click on your mouse. A little box will appear....select 'copy'...
            Then....
            When you are typing your Stude forum post.....
            RIGHT click again, and when the little box shows up...select 'paste'.
            Your Craigslist link will be pasted in the post.
            Just make sure you are on a new line in your post...

HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Originally posted by 54champ View Post
            I'm not the best at computers so won't put a link up but if anyone is interested in a 1987 Avanti II in what looks to be great shape for 14K, or a 1960 Hawk in "near showroom" condition for 9.5K, or a '47/48 Stude pickup that's been hot rodded, then do a search for Studebaker at Craigslist for the Knoxville, Tenn area. You'll also find parts for a '27 Studebaker and others from the same era. Happy shopping and let me know if any of you find your dream car/truck on there.

Jerry
            HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Working...
            X