Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the tip! I will see if I can find out a little more information on the car. I'm glad I joined the club--everyone has been real nice. Thanks Again!

quote:Originally posted by Mr.Biggs

Say Dan, have you seen this one? Sounds like it MIGHT BE a great deal! We could easily help you find the missing pieces I think.

Hit the link below and then click on "Car lot" then click "projects" and then "Studebakers" When the list of Stude projects comes up, check out that '59 Hawk! Ad talks about very minor rust and a fresh V8. Both points would save you thousands.[:0]

http://www.autabuy.com/LinkOut/index...edmuseum%2Ecom

Miscreant adrift in
    the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe

Comment

That Motion Unlimited place sounds like it would be fun to visit and explore (possibly a venue for a TW article). I enjoy seeing old cars in any condition, and this place not only has the pristine, restored museum cars, but beat up old drivers as well! Heaven on Earth![8D]

Lotsa Larks!
      K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
      Ron Smith
      Where the heck is Lewiston, CA?
      Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
      Ron Smith
      Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

That Motion Unlimited place sounds like it would be fun to visit and explore (possibly a venue for a TW article). I enjoy seeing old cars in any condition, and this place not only has the pristine, restored museum cars, but beat up old drivers as well! Heaven on Earth![8D]

Lotsa Larks!
        Ron Smith
        Where the heck is Lewiston, CA?
        Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
        Ron Smith
        Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Working...
        X