Attn: Neil-Reedsville-FREE exhaust systems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attn: Neil-Reedsville-FREE exhaust systems

"All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    sigpic'33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée"

Not sure if the 63 is for v8 or 6..if it is for a 6 I will take it for my 59 Lark. If otherwise unclaimed I will take it rather than it go to scrap. I can pickup at reedsville.

I am posting as there is some kind of issue with emailing via the forum. My email is jgoth123@hotmail.com you can mail me directly.

Thanks,

Hank

Comment

hey Hank, was just thinking about you today. How's your car coming, anyway?

nate

--
      55 Commander Starlight
      http://members.cox.net/njnagel
      --
      55 Commander Starlight
      http://members.cox.net/njnagel

Comment

'63 Cruiser was V-8 long wheelbase; don't think it would fit yours but, unless someone needing it specifically steps forward consider yours first dibs.
        I have no use for it and really don't want to store it.
        "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Pine Grove Mills, Pa.

Comment

I amworking on my 63 cruiser and can use the dual system if it still available and live close to Reedsville. Thanks,Neil

NEIL G. CENTRAL PA
          NEIL G.

Comment

A better fit for Neil's Cruiser than Hank's '59 VI.

One down, one to go.

Still have a single system from a '53 C/K V-8 for someone to claim.

Pine Grove Mills, Pa.

Comment

Can I claim the '53 and you keep the exhaust? It would save me a lot of work getting my '54 on the road................lol. Oh, well, just a thought.

Jerry

Comment

Jerry,
                Give me a moment to think about it.

[u]NO!</u>

Pine Grove Mills, Pa.

Comment

Neil,
                  Forum email doesn't seem to be working.
                  I sent snail mail.
                  Contact me at
                  starlitcpe at aol dot com

Brad

Pine Grove Mills, Pa.

Comment

Working...
                  X