ATTN Verizon.net customers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTN Verizon.net customers

If your ISP is Verizon.net you may be painfully aware that they will not process email from our domain, www.studebakerdriversclub.com. That problem prohibits automatic forum registration, topic subscription and private emails from me and other members. It even prohibits the "Forgot Password" feature. It is as frustrating for me as it is for you.

I FINALLY got a response to my repeated inquiries to Verizon (albiet an automated response) that at least told me to whom I could address the problem. I have done that and hopefully we are on the road to getting verizon to unblock us.

Also, I was given a web address whereby Verizon customers could themselves request a domain to be unblocked. So, Verizon customers (only), please go to:
    http://www2.verizon.net/micro/whitel....asp?id=member

1. Fill out the form as directed.
    2. In the "E-mail address or domain you can't receive e-mail from" type www.studebakerdriversclub.com
    3. Leave the "Outgoing mail server" box blank
    4. In the "Additional information" box, type something like:

"This is my car club's web site. Please unblock it. If you cannot, please inform me and webmaster@studebakerdriversclub.com the reason for refusal."

Perhaps it will stir up some action or at least tell us what we need to do to be approved. FYI, we had a similar problem with AOL that checked us out and subsequently declared SDC "clean" so I don't understand what Verizon's problem is with us.

Lastly, Verizon customers (and others): if you have tried to register for the forum and you have not received the confirming email in order to complete the registration...OR... if you've forgotten your password and haven't received that confirming email, CONTACT ME at this alternate address: bshawcreative@comcast.net.

Thank you and I apologize for this continuing inconvenience.

BShaw,Webmaster

60 Hawk. 49 2R5, 39 Champion
    Woodbury, Minnesota
    sigpic
    Bob Shaw
    Rush City, Minnesota
    1960 Hawk - www.northstarstudebakers.com
    "The farther I go, the behinder I get."

Working...
X