Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Went shopping for a Lark but found this ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nitram, what is that (carriage) maker's plate off of? I used to have several Studebaker carriages back when I trained horses... Ah, happy memories of the buggy days...[8)]

Lotsa Larks!
    K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
    Ron Smith
    Where the heck is Lewiston, CA?
    Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
    Ron Smith
    Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Nitram, what is that (carriage) maker's plate off of? I used to have several Studebaker carriages back when I trained horses... Ah, happy memories of the buggy days...[8)]

Lotsa Larks!
      Ron Smith
      Where the heck is Lewiston, CA?
      Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
      Ron Smith
      Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

quote:Originally posted by studeclunker
        Nitram, what is that (carriage) maker's plate off of?

It is off a carriage that was at the Martinsburg W.V. meet in 06. I don't know who the owner is but it's in very good condition. The plate was located on the rear axle. That's my boy chewing on the apple. I'm trying to get him interested in Stude's.

[img=left]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/156/357574480_9c91edc182_m.jpg[/img=left]

Comment

quote:Originally posted by studeclunker
          Nitram, what is that (carriage) maker's plate off of?

It is off a carriage that was at the Martinsburg W.V. meet in 06. I don't know who the owner is but it's in very good condition. The plate was located on the rear axle. That's my boy chewing on the apple. I'm trying to get him interested in Stude's.

[img=left]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/156/357574480_9c91edc182_m.jpg[/img=left]

Comment

Working...
          X