Studebaker Thank You Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker Thank You Card

I went to a card store today to buy a sympathy card for a friend who had lost her mother, and I spotted this Studebaker thank you card.

It says "Thank You For the Lovely Gift" and on the inside it says:
    It wasn't diamonds...but it was nice.

If someone gave me that 54 Commander coupe, I would say: "Thank You for the Lovely Gift...It wasn't diamonds, but it was better!

It is made by American Greetings.

Leonard Shepherd, editor, The Commanding Leader, Central Virginia Chapter, http://centralvirginiachapter.org/

That's cool. Check this out...I got a Thank You card (along with a Starbuck's gift card) recently from a local garage (Roger Vogt's) that put the new freeze plugs in my "55 Commander for me. Classy shop and great guys there...and talk about attention to detail. They used a Studebaker stamp when they sent me the Thank You card!

Tom
    Three Rivers, CA
    1955 Commander 4 dr
    Tom
    Three Rivers, CA
    1955 Commander 4 dr

Comment

That's cool. Check this out...I got a Thank You card (along with a Starbuck's gift card) recently from a local garage (Roger Vogt's) that put the new freeze plugs in my "55 Commander for me. Classy shop and great guys there...and talk about attention to detail. They used a Studebaker stamp when they sent me the Thank You card!

Tom
      Three Rivers, CA
      1955 Commander 4 dr
      Tom
      Three Rivers, CA
      1955 Commander 4 dr

Comment

Working...
      X