r1 for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• r1 for sale

here in nz auckland if anyone is interested i could put you on a 63 usa assembled r1 lark custom geniune car that set the 132 mph speed record in usa somehow the car found its way here to nz so you might be able to buy it off this guy as he has mentioned he may sell it his age and health isnt to good he wonts about 9000 nz dollars for it which is real good for here hence it is a rear model lark custom that helped break the speed record back in 1963 yes its the very car pete nz

Gee, I wonder what shipping from NZ to Canada would be...[xx(]

Todd

63 Lark 2dr Sedan

64 Daytona 4dr Sedan

Comment

Gee, I wonder what shipping from NZ to Canada would be...[xx(]

Todd

63 Lark 2dr Sedan

64 Daytona 4dr Sedan

Comment

quote:Originally posted by pete

here in nz auckland if anyone is interested i could put you on a 63 usa assembled r1 lark custom geniune car that set the 132 mph speed record in usa somehow the car found its way here to nz so you might be able to buy it off this guy as he has mentioned he may sell it his age and health isnt to good he wonts about 9000 nz dollars for it which is real good for here hence it is a rear model lark custom that helped break the speed record back in 1963 yes its the very car pete nz
        Pete, can you provide us with the serial number, engine number, and the body numbers?

Paul

Visit The Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: http://hometown.aol.com/r1skytop/myhomepage/index.html
        Paul
        Winston-Salem, NC
        Visit The Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com

Comment

quote:Originally posted by pete

Pete, can you provide us with the serial number, engine number, and the body numbers?

Paul

Visit The Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: http://hometown.aol.com/r1skytop/myhomepage/index.html
          Paul
          Winston-Salem, NC
          Visit The Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com

Comment

Pete, pictures would go a long way as well...

Does anyone know what the exchange rate between the US and New Zeland currently is[?][?][?]

Lotsa Larks!
            K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
            Ron Smith
            Where the heck is Lewiston, CA?
            Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
            Ron Smith
            Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Pete, pictures would go a long way as well...

Does anyone know what the exchange rate between the US and New Zeland currently is[?][?][?]

Lotsa Larks!
              Ron Smith
              Where the heck is Lewiston, CA?
              Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
              Ron Smith
              Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

As of today 1 NZ dollar is worth 69 cents U.S.
                So the NZ $9000 car is worth $6222.13 in U.S. currency.

There is a currency calculator on the web at at www.USATODAY.com - go to Money section -then look for the currencies list.

63 Avanti R1 2788
                1914 Stutz Bearcat
                (George Barris replica)

Washington State
                63 Avanti R1 2788
                1914 Stutz Bearcat
                (George Barris replica)

Washington State

Comment

As of today 1 NZ dollar is worth 69 cents U.S.
                  So the NZ $9000 car is worth $6222.13 in U.S. currency.

There is a currency calculator on the web at at www.USATODAY.com - go to Money section -then look for the currencies list.

63 Avanti R1 2788
                  1914 Stutz Bearcat
                  (George Barris replica)

Washington State
                  63 Avanti R1 2788
                  1914 Stutz Bearcat
                  (George Barris replica)

Washington State

Comment

XE.Com is a good currency conversion site too
                    http://www.xe.com/ucc/

John Clements
                    Avantilover, your South Australian Studebaker lover!!!
                    Lockleys South Australia
                    John Clements
                    Christchurch, New Zealand

Comment

XE.Com is a good currency conversion site too
                      http://www.xe.com/ucc/

John Clements
                      Avantilover, your South Australian Studebaker lover!!!
                      Lockleys South Australia
                      John Clements
                      Christchurch, New Zealand

Comment

re. to the r1 lark if the guy still wonts to sell it you need to ask him for details anyhow it was my older brothers car back in the early 1970s it was gold in usa black here now red a left hand drive and has been done up new pistons cam etc etc with genuine stude parts that was ordered from the states interior needs a bit of work i checked the car out on our clubs last run and nearly bought it myself but had my own 259 cruz then as for shiping to canada or usa from nz cost a bit i guess about 4000 nz dollars if anyone truely inrerested in the car ill give address to you cheers pete nz

Comment

re. to the r1 lark if the guy still wonts to sell it you need to ask him for details anyhow it was my older brothers car back in the early 1970s it was gold in usa black here now red a left hand drive and has been done up new pistons cam etc etc with genuine stude parts that was ordered from the states interior needs a bit of work i checked the car out on our clubs last run and nearly bought it myself but had my own 259 cruz then as for shiping to canada or usa from nz cost a bit i guess about 4000 nz dollars if anyone truely inrerested in the car ill give address to you cheers pete nz

Comment

also you may ask lionel stone who is from usa and a parts suplyer who was here in new zealand at the clubs meeting i guess he saw the r1 lark aswell by the the way the lark is a southbend assembled four door r1 with avanti gear fitted pete

Comment

also you may ask lionel stone who is from usa and a parts suplyer who was here in new zealand at the clubs meeting i guess he saw the r1 lark aswell by the the way the lark is a southbend assembled four door r1 with avanti gear fitted pete

Comment

Working...
                              X