Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Matt,

Good for you for saving another GT!

Would appreciate you sending me the VIN, body tag and block number for our GT Hawk Registry..

Thanks and good luck with the Hawk..

Barry Leppan
    Ontario, Canada
    64 Daytona HT & 64 GT Hawk R-1
    GT Hawk Registry-SDC Hamilton Chapter
    Barry Leppan
    Ontario, Canada
    64 Daytona R-1 Convertible & 64 GT Hawk R-1
    GT Hawk Registry & SDC, Hamilton Chapter [IMG]

Comment

I did not know adrenalin was brown, I have heard of the Brown Striper Club. Glad you found your hawk.

Comment

Strange looking seat upholstery. What's up with that? jimmijim

Stude Junkie+++++++Do it right the f$$$$ Time. Never mind. Just do it right. When youre done your done. You'll know it.
        sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

Jimmijim, I heard when any car was imported into OZ back around that era they had to have at least 30% local content, and I think the upholstery was part of the deal. My other Hawk has the same seat style even though they are buckets. If you ordered power steering it was usually a Bendix servo and ram, with a Massey Ferguson pump.

Matt
          Brisbane
          Australia
          Matt
          Brisbane
          Australia
          sigpic

Visit my Blog: http://www.mattsoilyrag.blogspot.com.au/

Comment

Round and round, attack, attack like angry ants, mad with the smell of gasoline. eh, mate

<div align="left">My first stude '61 champ in 1987</div id="left"> <center>Shane</center><center>Kennewick, WA</center>

Comment

Working...
            X