NW Overdrive-2007 in Yakima

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NW Overdrive-2007 in Yakima

Just a heads up: This year's "NW Overdrive" will be in Yakima, Wa. May 19-20, 2007. We will tour an agriculture equip. museum, eat lunch at historic Fort Simcoe, and drive thru beautiful farm and orchard country!
    The bonus to this meet is there are 2 lane hiways coming from all directions into Yakima, if one wants to stay off the freeway!
    Look for details in an upcoming "Turning Wheels"!

Bruce Newell, member of Central Wash. SDC

Hi Bruce; I would really like to take a tour to the McDonald Apple Orchard in Donald, WA or at least invite the McDonalds to the meet. I know Paul & family would enjoy seeing some of the 178 former family collection of Studes that were auctioned off at the 2001 sale. As you know this is very close to Yakima. [8D]

StudeRich
    Studebakers Northwest
    Ferndale, WA
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Hi Bruce; I would really like to take a tour to the McDonald Apple Orchard in Donald, WA or at least invite the McDonalds to the meet. I know Paul & family would enjoy seeing some of the 178 former family collection of Studes that were auctioned off at the 2001 sale. As you know this is very close to Yakima. [8D]

StudeRich
      Studebakers Northwest
      Ferndale, WA
      StudeRich
      Second Generation Stude Driver,
      Proud '54 Starliner Owner
      SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

I see Paul McDonald occasionally, and he always seems pleased to hear that there are still Stude Club members active in the area. I'll try to get in touch with them, and advise them of the tour.

Bruce

Comment

I see Paul McDonald occasionally, and he always seems pleased to hear that there are still Stude Club members active in the area. I'll try to get in touch with them, and advise them of the tour.

Bruce

Comment

Yakima. That's the birthplace of my 1998 Chinook Concourse 21 Ft. Motorhome. I could hitch my 1978 Avanti II to the back and journey there. Even though they went bankrupt last year and closed down the site, it would still make a great trip down memory lane. [8D]On second thought , at 10 miles per gallon ( probably 8 pulling the Avanti) and a 3,000 mile drive from Ft. Lauderdale, I think I'll pass on this trip. Have fun all.

Comment

Yakima. That's the birthplace of my 1998 Chinook Concourse 21 Ft. Motorhome. I could hitch my 1978 Avanti II to the back and journey there. Even though they went bankrupt last year and closed down the site, it would still make a great trip down memory lane. [8D]On second thought , at 10 miles per gallon ( probably 8 pulling the Avanti) and a 3,000 mile drive from Ft. Lauderdale, I think I'll pass on this trip. Have fun all.

Comment

Working...
              X