Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

need cash mounted rear view mirror

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • need cash mounted rear view mirror

    does anyone reproduce theses mirrors for a 51. cuz i need one

  • #2
    quote:Originally posted by nickaboni2oops meant dash mounted

    does anyone reproduce theses mirrors for a 51. cuz i need one

    Comment


    • #3
      Try Studebaker International (see the vendor list on this site).


      63 Avanti R1 2788
      1914 Stutz Bearcat
      (George Barris replica)

      Washington State
      63 Avanti R1 2788
      1914 Stutz Bearcat
      (George Barris replica)

      Washington State

      Comment


      • #4
        "need cash mounted rear view mirror"

        I'll paint "NEED CASH" on one for you, how much is it worth to ya! [)]

        StudeRich
        StudeRich
        Second Generation Stude Driver,
        Proud '54 Starliner Owner

        Comment


        • #5
          quote:Originally posted by StudeRich

          "need cash mounted rear view mirror"

          I'll paint "NEED CASH" on one for you, how much is it worth to ya! [)]

          StudeRich
          i am a baaaaad typist. but i do need a DASH mounted rearview mirror

          Comment


          • #6
            quote:Originally posted by JBOYLE

            Try Studebaker International (see the vendor list on this site).


            63 Avanti R1 2788
            1914 Stutz Bearcat
            (George Barris replica)

            Washington State
            did not see one on their website

            Comment


            • #7
              I think I have one. I'll look and see.

              1957 Transtar 1/2ton
              1963 Cruiser
              1960 Larkvertible V8
              1958 Provincial wagon
              1953 Commander coupe
              1957 President two door

              No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

              Comment


              • #8
                If Biggs doesn't come up with one, try Tom Karkiewicz (219) 287-5834.
                "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

                Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
                Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
                sigpic'33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée"

                Comment


                • #9
                  quote:Originally posted by rockne10

                  If Biggs doesn't come up with one, try Tom Karkiewicz (219) 287-5834.
                  THANKS WILL DO.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Frumpy has one you're welcome to. 'Course, Frumpy is a '52. Was there any difference in the mirrors?


                    Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
                    K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
                    Ron Smith
                    Where the heck is Lewiston, CA?
                    Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
                    K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
                    Ron Smith
                    Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X