New Ebay Rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Ebay Rules

I just got hit with a message from E-bay outliining the new selleing and buying rules. Since I am half brain dead, will somebody on or off the Forum try and put them into everyday language?

Thanks

The main thing that has messed me over is that one must work through their bank, PayPal.

Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
    K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
    Ron Smith
    Where the heck is Lewiston, CA?
    Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
    K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
    Ron Smith
    Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

I love PayPal. Great tool, and worth the small cost. Only reservation is I only will take a deposit through PayPal on a big-ticket item like a car, unless the buyer wants to pay the extra percentage they charge.

Lots of online sellers now take PayPal, so I'm using it for more and more transactions besides eBay. I just can't understand the resistance to it[|)]

Robert (Bob) Andrews- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys)
      Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

I used to hate PayPal, until I started using it. It's too easy to buy and sell now.

I just got a full set of Hawk wheel well mouldings off ebay. A couple of clicks on the computer, and they'll be at the front door in a few days.

Comment

If you are a seller on e-bay you really need to use pay-pal as so many of the people out there only buy with plastic now days, the extra is there but fact of life is that every thing cost money now days, like bams50 stated I only use it for a deposit on large items like cars or truck, same here, sure makes things go faster all the way around.

Bob Peterson / C & B Studebakers

Castro Valley, CA

Candbstudebakers
          Castro Valley,
          California

Comment

Money orders, checks.
            People still do accept them if you ask.

Pay...to use something you don't need in the first place.
            Ridicules.

Mike

Mike

Comment

I always use paypal as a buyer. So many advantages and guarantees. Most sellers appreciate the quick payment. Thanks all you guys for the very positive feedback (and the great parts, too!). Nobody has called me "lightning fast" since my first time at a brothel )
              Dave Warren (Perry Mason by day, Perry Como by night)

Comment

quote:Originally posted by bondobilly

I just got hit with a message from E-bay outliining the new selleing and buying rules. Since I am half brain dead, will somebody on or off the Forum try and put them into everyday language?

Thanks
                I think we have swerved off topic...can any of you more experienced eBayers enlighten us?[]

John Clary
                Greer, SC

Life... is what happens as you are making plans.
                SDC member since 1975
                John Clary
                Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

Working...
                X