No announcement yet.

Its Baaaaack!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just don't get picking on this truck[?][?] It says right in the title "rat rod"... maybe less people have heard the term than I thought. If one likes the rat rod style of vehicle, this one looks as good as any. I like 'em, and like this one, especially for that price; I just am not sure how much I'd like driving it, even with better seats, or I'd be tempted. Doesn't matter anyway, since somebody hit the BIN, and got a good buy on a fun truck!

I guess people that think the only good classic is a perfect, as-the-factory-built-it restoration with shiny paint and the correct sticker on the radiator cap. I love those too; but I never confuse (or compare) them with a completely different concept, and I like these too.

The new owner will be having lots of fun with that- and the bonus is thumbing his/her nose at the uptight Stude snobs[8D]

Robert (Bob) Andrews- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys)
    Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

Well said Bams50. Check out Tuesday 7/28 eye candy. It's a whole other world.....

Jon Stalnaker
      Editor, Hawk Talks
      Karel Staple Chapter SDC
      Jon Stalnaker
      Karel Staple Chapter SDC

Comment

The new owner will be having lots of fun with that- and the bonus is thumbing his/her nose at the uptight Stude snobs[8D]

[/quote]Totaly agree, and lets hope that the buyer puts aside all this bash someone else"s ride stuff and not only becomes an SDC member. But brings it to meets and is welcomed not only by the local chapter but but SDC as a whole.

Dare to be different is not a fault. Ain't America beautifull.

Comment

Working...
        X