Studebaker pics from Syracuse help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker pics from Syracuse help

I have 68 pics of Studes from Syracuse. What is the best way to send them, if anyone is interested. Pics include exterior and interior shots. Joe

Syracuse? Stude meet? Auction? More details please.

1952 Champion Starlight, 1962 Daytona, both w/overdrive.Searcy,Arkansas
    "I may be lazy, but I'm not shiftless."
    sigpic

"In the heart of Arkansas."
    Searcy, Arkansas
    1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
    1952 2R pickup

Comment

Syracuse Nationals- made me leave Iowa for home two days early[] See my thread for pictures.

As for a file that big- dunno how you'd send them- on a disc, I suppose, or a few at a time in multiple e-mails. Not easy to do.

How about uploading them to a photo site like Photobucket and posting a link? I was there but I'd like to see your pictures!

Here's my thread:

http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...TOPIC_ID=31170

Robert (Bob) Andrews- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys)
      Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

Here is what I will do for now. I will copy the pictures to two discs and see if the club would like to post them. A little history on Syracuse. This was there tenth year. The approximate count was 7300 rods, customs and restored cars. I met Gene Winfield a customizer when I was in my teens and got his autograph on a T-shirt. I guess I won't be wearing it. A keeper for sure. Two pictures taken are not of Studebakers. A friend had qualified to be one of twelve to win a give away hot rod. I took a picture of her on stage as well as one of the rod. Sorry I missed you Babs, you have always been nice to me on this site, always showing a good attitude.

Comment

Bams50 (don't call me Babs) is correct. Just open a free photobucket account/address and upload them. Takes some time to upload, but it is easy once you do it. We'd like to see them. Photobucket.com

Comment

I seem to have downloaded a virus and I will have it serviced Thursday evening. I will then attempt to send some pics. A couple of pics are interesting, as a fuel line topic was discussed recently. A once beautiful 39-40 Studebaker was in the flea market area,torched inside and out do to a fuel leak according to a vendor I spoke to. Hope to be free of my virus soon.
            Joe

Comment

Working...
            X