New SI Catalog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New SI Catalog

While Ed was busy at CeRap his staff was busy sending out the new Studebaker International Catalog.

Lot's of new items, including the elusive cowl drain hose for the later Larks. Lots of reading to do this weekend.

Brad Johnson
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight
    "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    sigpic'33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée"

I got a nice used drain hose,from Karcowicz at the last South Bend Intl, but the strap remained elusive, until recently. Thank you again SI. They advertised these items, a few months ago in Turning Wheels and I grabbed one. Still waiting for the catalog. I love the cover art and save them all. Huck

Gary Hildebrandt

Comment

I HAD STOPPED AND BOUGHT A FEW RUBBER PARTS FOR THE LARK AND ASKED IF I COULD GET A NEW CATALOG AND THEY SAID NO IF I WAS ON THE MAILING LIST AS THEY HAD JUST MAILED THEM OUT SURPRISING ENOUGH IT WAS IN THE MAILBOX THE NEXT DAY MAN WHAT SERVICE THANKS ED AND COMPANY KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK AND GOOD LUCK
      sigpic

Comment

Can't wait to get mine! It's great to be able to shop online, but there's nothing like browsing a printed catalog.

Thanks in advance, Ed!

[img=left]http://members.cox.net/clarknovak/lark.gif[/img=left]

Clark in San Diego
        '63 F2/Lark Standard
        http://studeblogger.blogspot.com
        www.studebakersandiego.com

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

I always look forward to the new SI catalog. They're very reliable and pleasant to deal with.
          Rog

'59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
          Smithtown,NY
          '59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
          Smithtown,NY
          Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

I just got mine. It was done very well.

57 & 58 Packards and Larks

Comment

Hi All.

As promised at Cedar rapis I got mine on Thursday....

SI's catalog is an excellent resource for getting to know what is available. We Stude fans are lucky to have a vendor that intuitively figures out what is needed to keep our Studebaker's running and delivers!

It's great!

Henry Votel,
              Forest Lake, MN
              Moderator: Editors & Publishers Forum
              Henry Votel,
              Forest Lake, MN
              Buying & Selling Studebaker Parts in MN & WI

Comment

Got that right. Ed is a very good supplier.
                Not to forget all the other suppliers both new and used. Thank you all. Sometimes the effort outweighs the moneytary gains. We are quite fortunate to have such a support group. jimmijim
                sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

I love the artwork by the artist Gary Hallgren. I am not sure he did all of them, but he does great work.

Leonard Shepherd
                  http://leonardshepherd.com/

Comment

Not to be politically incorrect, but the gal with the Santa hat on in Leonard's last cover photo, I always thought was a real doll. I know she is in several photos of Ed's catalogs through the years.

Bill Pressler
                    Kent, OH
                    '63 Lark Daytona Skytop R1
                    '64 Daytona Hardtop
                    Bill Pressler
                    Kent, OH
                    (formerly Greenville, PA)
                    Currently owned: 1966 Cruiser, Timberline Turquoise, 26K miles
                    Formerly owned: 1963 Lark Daytona Skytop R1, Ermine White
                    1964 Daytona Hardtop, Strato Blue
                    1966 Daytona Sports Sedan, Niagara Blue Mist
                    All are in Australia now

Comment

Thanks for the nice comments. We sent out about 10,000 of the catalogs to those who have ordered parts from us during the last couple of years. Wish we could send to everyone but they're just too expensive. You'll notice that this issue has many more pages than before and it's also heavier. They are available by sending $3.50 (mostly for postage) or by downloading from our webside. We did add a lot of new stuff this time and have also worked to upgrade our index and numeric parts listings to make it easier to find parts.

Gary Hallgren has done the covers on all of my catalogs except for the first two. I usually come up with the idea and he puts it on paper.

Ed Reynolds

Comment

I saw those on the table...almost bought one, but was secretly hoping that I would get one in the mail sense I have ordered stuff from them recently. Looks like I will have to check my mailbox!!

1963 Lark, 259 V8, two-tone paint, Twin Traction. Driven often, always noticed!

Comment

quote:Originally posted by tutone63

but was secretly hoping that I would get one in the mail sense I have ordered stuff from them recently.
                          Me too- but knowing my luck- it went to my old address and was returned to SI... [V]

Maybe I'll get lucky and it'll be forwarded to me here [?] [?] [?]

StudeDave '57 [8D]
                          StudeDave '57
                          US Navy (retired)

3rd Generation Stude owner/driver
                          SDC Member since 1985

past President
                          Whatcom County Chapter SDC
                          San Diego Chapter SDC

past Vice President
                          San Diego Chapter SDC
                          North Florida Chapter SDC

Comment

It's a good day in Southern Illinois. My SI catalog came today!!

Jim

____1966 Avanti II RQA 0088_______________1963 Avanti R2 63R3152____________Rabid Snail Racing
                            Jim
                            Often in error, never in doubt
                            http://rabidsnailracing.blogspot.com/

____1966 Avanti II RQA 0088_______________1963 Avanti R2 63R3152____________http://rabidsnailracing.blogspot.com/

Comment

Mine was waiting when I got home from CeRap. Amazing as always! I read it through like a book.

Congrats to Dave Arnold (barnlark) for having his car immortalized on page 125[8D] Now THAT'S an honor!

Robert (Bob) Andrews- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys)
                              Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

Working...
                              X