Anyone Know this Arizona Car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Know this Arizona Car?

This car is listed in Turning Wheels and the on line classifieds this month. Looks to be in Arizona. Has anyone seen or have any information on it? It sounds good if it is as described.

Thanks for any assistance.

Rob

1953 Regal Commander Coupe. 232 cid, 3-spd OD. Can be driven anywhere! This is one of the most immaculate 53s I've seen in 40 years! It has 4 wheel Hawk brakes. No vapor lock fuel system mods. 12 volt conversion. $15,000 OBO. Studebaker s Only, 928-970-1562. AZ Email: kenmike@excite.com (5-6/09/pbv)

Or has anyone had any dealings with Studebakers Only in Payson, AZ? Just checking if they have a good reputation.

Thanks for any insights.

Rob

Comment

Kenny has done alright by me, but he may have a bad day. Have had no problems with what few purchases I have done with him.

Comment

That car sold at full asking price IMMEDIATELY. It's already been delivered to its new owner in Great Falls Montana. And yes I'm a reputable mechanic, dealer, person, Just ask any national SDC officer. Most of them know me on a personal basis.
        Sorry to toot my own horn but when I read this type of thread specifically about me I just have to say something.
        Another 53 was sold the same week and it's going to Vancouver BC, Any other questions just go directly to my website www.studebakersonly.com
        Regards
        Kenneth Michael (kenmike2)

Comment

Working...
        X