Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

63 lark custom 2dr sedan interior door panel pixs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 63 lark custom 2dr sedan interior door panel pixs?

Does any one have a picture of what these look like? I have a Daytona convertible with an aftermarket, not NOS or correct door panels. Would these work?

Thanks

I need to qualify your question a little better to see if I can help you out. Are you looking for door panels for a 63 Daytona or a 63 Lark 2 door sedan with the trim line of Custom? Please advise.

57 & 58 Packards and Larks

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Bullet

Does any one have a picture of what these look like? I have a Daytona convertible with an aftermarket, not NOS or correct door panels. Would these work?
      Well, here's one from a Custom 4 door (Y6); the only difference would be the shorter length than the 2 door.

Craig

Comment

Whats the question?

Bob Peterson / C & B Studebakers

Castro Valley, CA

Candbstudebakers
        Castro Valley,
        California

Comment

I have a '63 F-6 (2-dr sedan)and the picture from 8E45E is what is on my car. (Rose mist and all)

Comment

My question is/was: I have a '63 Daytona with aftermarket door panels. I have the opportunity to purchase '63 Lark Custom 2 door interior panels, front and rear. I know there would be trimming involved for the rear panels, but I wanted to see how close they were to the original for a Daytona. From the Rose Mist pictures that 8e45e posted, I see that they are alot different in pattern. So I will pass on the '63 Lark Custom 2 dr panels.

Thanks for everyones input.

Comment

No the 2 door post car panels will not interchange with the Daytona, what color do you want or need? new or used? good luck on new, take a look at this . I do have the full 4 piece set all used but rather nice. 63 Daytona 2 door hard top..Bob

Castro Valley, CA

Candbstudebakers
              Castro Valley,
              California

Comment

Bob, you've been posting some pretty darn nice interior panel sets. Somebody needs to jump on those. There aren't that many in that condition...and they can be dyed to your interior color pretty easily.

Comment

Dave Ya I know just got on a roll an offering to bring them east next week should help, Dick already as taken 2 sets...Bob

Castro Valley, CA

Candbstudebakers
                  Castro Valley,
                  California

Comment

Bob, anything for 58 sedans and j body hardtops? thanks

Comment

Sorry nothing for the 58 cars...Bob

Castro Valley, CA

Candbstudebakers
                      Castro Valley,
                      California

Comment

Bob, Thanks for the picture of the '63 hardtop interior panels. Do you happen to have them in red? I am ok with used, as long as they are presentable. I can die these, for sure no problem. As luck would have it, I am on the west coast and will not be going to Cedar Rapids. However, I will be making a trip of your way to see my sister in Oct.

Comment

Working...
                        X