Avanti Dash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avanti Dash

Does any body out there in Studebakerland know of a source for Avanti dash's, new or used....Maybe some one has a good one that I can purchase.....I am working a deal on an Avanti and the Dash is the typical Avanti dash that has been sitting in the sun too long for too many years.....Thanks.....Starlight

S-I normally sells them but they're out of stock and looking for a new supplier.
    I hear they should be ready soon.

Other than that, you can send your old one to Just Dashes in California and they'll rebuild it. I think it's about $1000...but I could be wrong.

IF S-I ever gets any, I'm going to buy one so mine existing one...in pretty nice shape with just 1-2 hairline cracks, one repaired crack and a new glovebox door...would be available. But that won't be anytime soon.

63 Avanti R1 2788
    1914 Stutz Bearcat
    (George Barris replica)

Washington State
    63 Avanti R1 2788
    1914 Stutz Bearcat
    (George Barris replica)

Washington State

Comment

Contact member nick berger in westminster, cal. he had his redone and it looks better than new!

Comment

Try Jon Myer, too. I saw an entire room with dashes in April.

Comment

Thanks guys for the info, I at least have a starting point now....I should have known to check with Jon Myer, my bad.....Starlight

Comment

Working...
          X