Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• barnlark
    replied
    Yes, Ron Fisher was the first to arrive in the rain just after Bill Brown and the very last to leave. Great guy & so glad he drove over from the west side. He loves Studebaker ragtops, too. Condolences on the recent passing of his wife.

Originally posted by Mark57
    Looks like you had a great time... any closer pics of that green Transtar?

Ask and you shall receive, Mark. Thanks to Studeboro...Ed Davies' truck from two other meets. It's a beauty as are all his vehicles:

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

Leave a comment:

• Studeboro
    replied
    Hey StudeRich, Gentleman standing in group shot, with Yellow shirt is Ron Fisher, Long time Ohio Region SDC member who owns beautiful convertible, Barnlark's daughter is standing next to.

studeboro

Leave a comment:

• StudeRich
    replied
    Looks like a great time was had by all Dave! Great location, good job! [^]

I think your daughter might be a "CONVERTIBLE" GAL!

Who is the big guy standing up front to the right with the Yellow shirt, looks like the Chapter DICTATOR!

StudeRich

Leave a comment:

• barnlark
    replied
    True. He's put me into the seat with that six pack. [:0][8D]

Leave a comment:

• 2R5
    replied
    Well camparing it to a '60s Mopar reall doesn't say much those things were only good in a straight line [}]

[IMG]
    Home of the Fried Green Tomato
    "IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ
    1964 Daytona HT

Leave a comment:

• barnlark
    replied
    Yes, Bob, it was Stu's car. He has the proper history on its provenance. My neighbor is a mechanic and says that car handles better than any classic car he has ever driven; like a new car. He has a 120K Super Bee and says it is like night and day compared to that Cruiser. He's a diehard Mopar guy and really raved about it. But...we knew about the feel of those Cruisers, eh?. [^]

Leave a comment:

• 2R5
    replied
    Think that one belonged to Stu Chapman a few years back .

[IMG]
    Home of the Fried Green Tomato
    "IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ
    1964 Daytona HT

Leave a comment:

• barnlark
    replied
    Originally posted by Mark57

Looks like you had a great time...[^] any closer pics of that green Transtar[?][?]

Mark, I apologize. I did not take close up shots of Ed Davies' truck. I looked through my files and I don't have any good solo shots of it anywhere. I did shoot Dale Richmond's '65 cruiser. His car is beautiful and was detailed for my meet by my neighbor, but it rained on the way there and ruined the beautiful shine. Here's a few shots. If anyone is looking for a perfect driving car, it is now for sale. If you are a '65-'66 fanatic, this is the car in near original condition with IIRC, one repaint. Don't yell at me about the price. Discuss what it's worth with him. He and his wife are downsizing to a condo and need to get what they can out of the car, asap. He is a very motivated, yet rational seller.

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

Leave a comment:

• Bill Pressler
    replied
    Dave, the pictures look great, looks like a great time!

Alas, I'm still without a driveable Stude at home[8]

Hope to pick up my '63 sometime this week though.

Bill Pressler
    Kent, OH
    '63 Lark Daytona Skytop R1
    '64 Daytona Hardtop

Leave a comment:

• Mark57
    replied
    Looks like you had a great time...[^] any closer pics of that green Transtar[?][?]

<h5>Mark
    '57 Transtar Deluxe
    Vancouver Island Chapter
    http://sdcvi.shawwebspace.ca/ </h5>

Leave a comment:

• Studeboro
    replied
    Hey Dave great meet today, turned out very nice, a good varity of Stude's too
    nice job on the grill (a little wet) a great warm up for drive your stude day
    Joe, Ed and I had a nice caravan home with lots of lookers and thumbs up.
    Yea lets take a ride some evening.

studeboro

Leave a comment:

• Gary1953
    replied
    Great photos. Those are the some of the best meetings. Picnics!

Gary Sanders
    Nixa, MO
    President Toy Studebaker Collectors Club. Have an interest in Toy Studebakers? Contact me for details.

Leave a comment:

• barnlark
    replied
    Originally posted by 2R5

Hey ! Bill promised it to me

You're still good, Bob. I meant the Ute with those cream carpets. I should have aimed lower and got Dick's Alfa. Loved that car.

Leave a comment:

• barnlark
    replied
    You're on Andy. [8D] You have to come back sometime, too. I know it's like you escaped, but you'll have to find the time to come back for a meet like our new one at Summit Racing replacing Wink's the last Saturday of August every year.

GT Joe, thanks for making it up in the Avanti. You're always welcome. Let me know when you Streetsboro Stude guys go for a cruise. I'd like to get out for an evening putt.

Leave a comment:

• Andy R.
    replied
    What a nice gathering!
    Gimme a shout next time and I'll pass it along to Dad - he's always looking for an excuse to fly the Hawk out of Mansfield.

Andy
    62 GT

Leave a comment:

Working...
X