Museum '64 Daytona Interier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Museum '64 Daytona Interier

Does anyone know what color the interior of the "Bordeaux Red" '64 Daytona in the Studebaker Museum is? I ask only because I recently purchased a "Bordeaux Red" Daytona and wondered if the interior is the same. Thanks for your help!

Don Juday
    LaGrange Park, IL
    ncjdlj@aol.com
    1953 Land Cruiser
    1964 Daytona Hardtop

It's red, Don. BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
    "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

It is red.

Richard Quinn
      editor: Antique Studebaker Review
      Richard Quinn
      Editor emeritus: Antique Studebaker Review

Comment

quote:Originally posted by BobPalma

It's red, Don. BP
        And here it is:

Sure wish it had the pedal pads and shifter[:I][:I]

Robert (Bob) Andrews- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys)
        Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

Shifter??? I don't think it even has a transmission and the mice got the pads...no buckets either .

Bob Peterson / C & B Studebakers

Castro Valley, CA

Candbstudebakers
          Castro Valley,
          California

Comment

2nd look no radio, I didn't know that they made a standard hard top or just a stripped down Daytona, still a nice car and it might have a place in my garage if it came my way...Bob

Bob Peterson / C & B Studebakers

Castro Valley, CA

Candbstudebakers
            Castro Valley,
            California

Comment

It was not ordered with options; Radio and Bucket Seats, it has the individually adjustable, non-reclining split bench seat option.

The last South Bend car actually has many options, but not power robbing and added weight items like Power Steering or Air Conditioning and Radio, making it a bit of a Hot Rod! [^]

As all Studebakers and cars of that era were, all options had to be ordered additionally and paid for.
              This Daytona came Standard with only the Daytona standard equipment like, 259 V-8 2V Engine (the price difference between this Engine and the R1 Engine was charged), Vanity Glove Compartment, backup lights, Deluxe Steering Wheel and Horn Rim, Dual Horns, Dual Headlights, Carpeting, Cigar Lighter, Flagged V-8 Emblems on "C" pillars and Daytona body side mouldings, everything else was ordered/added.

The 289 Engine option or an R Series Engine as this R1, would have included the Model 44 Axle, and the Tachometer came with the R series Engine.

StudeRich
              StudeRich
              Second Generation Stude Driver,
              Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

Working...
              X