Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

skirts for the front

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • skirts for the front

    Was or are there skirts for the front wheels for a 51 starlight coupe[?]

  • #2
    NO![xx(]

    1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1963 Cruiser
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe
    1957 President two door

    No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

    Comment


    • #3
      quote:Originally posted by nickaboni2

      Was or are there skirts for the front wheels for a 51 starlight coupe[?]
      DARN

      Comment


      • #4
        Just for the front seats..

        Comment


        • #5
          quote:Originally posted by nickaboni2

          Was or are there skirts for the front wheels for a 51 starlight coupe[?]
          How about drop spindles[?]

          Comment


          • #6
            Boy, would that look ugly ! ! !
            Only on a Nash do they get a way with it and is actually accepted.



            Personal Website
            1950 Studebaker Retro-Rod Project
            www.1950studebakerretrorod.com

            Comment


            • #7
              quote:Originally posted by s2dbkr

              Boy, would that look ugly ! ! !
              Only on a Nash do they get a way with it and is actually accepted.



              Personal Website
              1950 Studebaker Retro-Rod Project
              www.1950studebakerretrorod.com
              Only a thought as i do not like the high wheel opening on the front

              Comment


              • #8
                quote:Originally posted by nickaboni2

                quote:Originally posted by s2dbkr

                Boy, would that look ugly ! ! !
                Only on a Nash do they get a way with it and is actually accepted.



                Personal Website
                1950 Studebaker Retro-Rod Project
                www.1950studebakerretrorod.com
                Only a thought as i do not like the high wheel opening on the front
                Boy that is a beautifol car. How did you achieve thst low stance[?]

                Comment


                • #9
                  I think those skirts you want are on the Cord rod over in Stove Huggers.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I believe you can get a little drop on a '51 by using 55-up suspension bits. Don't remember exactly what was different, the kingpin or the spindle.

                    nate

                    --
                    55 Commander Starlight
                    http://members.cox.net/njnagel
                    --
                    55 Commander Starlight
                    http://members.cox.net/njnagel

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      quote:Originally posted by nickaboni2

                      quote:Originally posted by nickaboni2

                      quote:Originally posted by s2dbkr

                      Boy, would that look ugly ! ! !
                      Only on a Nash do they get a way with it and is actually accepted.



                      Personal Website
                      1950 Studebaker Retro-Rod Project
                      www.1950studebakerretrorod.com
                      Only a thought as i do not like the high wheel opening on the front
                      Boy that is a beautifol car. How did you achieve thst low stance[?]
                      Air Bagged.
                      Check out my personal website.





                      Personal Website - 1950 Studebaker Retro-Rod Project
                      www.1950studebakerretrorod.com

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X