• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PHOTOS...PHOTOS...PHOTOS...PHOTOS

Photos until your eyes are blurry...

http://carnut.com/photo/list/list.html

BRAD

I see you've discovered Wichita's own favorite car photo guru website (belonging to George McDowell - a Mopar nut).

It's a great resource for car photos of any kind!

Chris Pile
    Midway Chapter SDC
    The Studebaker Special
    The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Isn't it a great site. I have used it for quite some time for reference and now to look at '53'@ '54's......BRAD
      quote:Originally posted by Chris Pile

I see you've discovered Wichita's own favorite car photo guru website (belonging to George McDowell - a Mopar nut).

It's a great resource for car photos of any kind!

Chris Pile
      Midway Chapter SDC
      The Studebaker Special

Comment

I even found a car of mine, pic had to be from late 70s. Not a Stude, i still have the car, It is Blue with black fenders, looks all black here.

101st Airborne Div. 326 Engineers Ft Campbell Ky.

Comment

Thanks for the post. Awesome site. jimmijim
          sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

He obviously doesn't know how to tell the differences of the finned Hawks. Every year I checked has mistakes.[xx(]

Comment

There were several mistakes in a bunch of models, Henry J's were lumped in with Kaiser and there were no Allstates.

101st Airborne Div. 326 Engineers Ft Campbell Ky.

Comment

The person responsible for the photo site would probably welcome a private email with your many corrections.

BRAD

Comment

Working...
                X