This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone read Eric Kraft's books?

I found this site a while back: http://www.erickraft.com/peterleroy/...histconts.html
    and wondered if anyone has read Eric Kraft's stuff. The books are about Peter Leroy, whose grandfather is a salesman at Babbington Studebaker.

It's a fun site, and the books sound good, too.
    "Madness...is the exception in individuals, but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche.

Here is a page more strictly Studebaker related from the Eric Kraft site: http://www.erickraft.com/markdorset/.../babstude.html
    "Madness...is the exception in individuals, but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche.

Comment

Here is a page more strictly Studebaker related from the Eric Kraft site: http://www.erickraft.com/markdorset/.../babstude.html

Comment

I only get a "page cannot be found" to that second link.

Miscreant adrift in
        the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
        1960 Larkvertible V8
        1958 Provincial wagon
        1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

I only get a "page cannot be found" to that second link.

Miscreant adrift in
          the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
          1960 Larkvertible V8
          1958 Provincial wagon
          1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Yeah, I'm not sure what's going on there. Try a google search for "Babbington Studebaker". One of the first (if not the first) results will be the page I was referring to. Click on that and it should take you right there.

Comment

Yeah, I'm not sure what's going on there. Try a google search for "Babbington Studebaker". One of the first (if not the first) results will be the page I was referring to. Click on that and it should take you right there.

Comment

Scott: the period you'd placed at the end of the sentence prevented the link from loading. I removed it for you.

BShaw,Webmaster

60 Hawk. 49 2R5, 39 Champion
                Woodbury, Minnesota
                sigpic
                Bob Shaw
                Rush City, Minnesota
                1960 Hawk - www.northstarstudebakers.com
                "The farther I go, the behinder I get."

Comment

Scott: the period you'd placed at the end of the sentence prevented the link from loading. I removed it for you.

BShaw,Webmaster

60 Hawk. 49 2R5, 39 Champion
                  Woodbury, Minnesota
                  sigpic
                  Bob Shaw
                  Rush City, Minnesota
                  1960 Hawk - www.northstarstudebakers.com
                  "The farther I go, the behinder I get."

Comment

Working...
                  X