Kelly Ripa 6/11/09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quote:Originally posted by Stu Chapman

Has anyone heard if Regis made a follow-up comment? I recollect seeing an Avanti for sale recently, with the seller being Michael Gellman. Is this the same Gellman who is the show's producer?
    Stu Chapman
    I have not heard any follow up comment, but Kelly has not been back on the show since the comment was made. Regis has had substitute co-hosts this week, Yesterday, Regis said that Kelly would be back tomorrow (today). Today, Molly Shannon was co-host. The next two days Joy Fhilban is scheduled to be the co-host. Joy normally only fills in as a last minute fill in if someone is sick or doesn't show up. I do not know what is up with Kelly. I do know that she just had at least one TV mini-series start up (she and Mark are the producers).

Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
    Studebaker enthusiast much longer
    Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968

Comment

If I'm not mistaken, the Mike Gelman being discussed with the R3 was at South Bend 07. It was not the 'Live' Gelman.

toyman

Comment

Y'know fellas, this might be a perfect opportunity to plug "Drive Your Studebaker Day."

What if the Live inbox were flooded with polite and informative emails from SDC members. I mean, how could they not mention that they got a pile of messages from an arcane group The messages mentioned here are a great start - polite, positive, inviting...just like 99.9% of SDCers.

How could they not mention THAT on the air...it's priceless!
        Plus Regis' demographic would probably appreciate seeing a Studebaker to flash 'em "back in the day".

WIN-WIN!

Andy
        62 GT

Andy
        62 GT

Comment

Kelly Ripa returned from a 2.5 week vacation yesterday. Now Regis is off. I did not hear all of yesterday and today's shows, but in what I did hear, there was no mention of Studebaker.

Gary L.
          Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
          Gary L.
          Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968

Comment

Working...
          X