Query

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Query

Is it me or does the rear end of the 50-51-52 Studebaker cars remind one of a Parakeet?!? (I am doing a newsletter on the Centennial Year cars for the Garden State Chapter and the rear shots remind me of parakeets.)

George (I've lost it) of the Flathead

1957 Studebaker Champion 2 door. Staten Island, New York.
    1957 Studebaker Champion 2 door. Staten Island, New York.

"Education is not the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think." -Albert Einstein

George: 'Better wait for Bob Kabchef to weigh in on that; he's the resident family-feathered-freind expert. He'll probably be able to tell what species each model resembles! BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Bob - are you parroting me? Just kidding

George, I don't think you're losing it - however, parakeet... of course, it DOES seem a mite logical, given that we ended up with Hawks 'n Larks.

Since the Budgerigar (parakeet) is just about the national bird of Australia, our suthen hemisphere gang might have appreciated that model.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
      1963 Cruiser
      1960 Larkvertible V8
      1958 Provincial wagon
      1953 Commander coupe
      1957 President two door

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Working...
      X