X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High priced convert

80k and without even a picture!

I think sometimes that people just like to give eBay money. I can't imagine anyone bidding on this car with no picture and so little information, but I may be wrong.

Leonard Shepherd, editor, The Commanding Leader, Central Virginia Chapter, http://centralvirginiachapter.org/

Comment

I think sometimes that people just like to give eBay money. I can't imagine anyone bidding on this car with no picture and so little information, but I may be wrong.

Leonard Shepherd, editor, The Commanding Leader, Central Virginia Chapter, http://centralvirginiachapter.org/

Comment

That's one expensive post card. On the plus side, mailing it from Zurich should be cheap.
        Brad Johnson,
        SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
        Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
        '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
        '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

That's one expensive post card. On the plus side, mailing it from Zurich should be cheap.
          Brad Johnson,
          SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
          Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
          '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
          '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Seller really wowed me with all that technical info, though...

May be worth it- records show that very few came from the factory with Bergstutze...

Robert K. Andrews Owner- IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
            Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

Seller really wowed me with all that technical info, though...

May be worth it- records show that very few came from the factory with Bergstutze...

Robert K. Andrews Owner- IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
              Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

Maybe the seller has been watching to much Barrett-Jackson[?]

GARY H 2DR.SEDAN 48 STUDEBAKER CHAMPION NORTHEAST MD.

Comment

Maybe the seller has been watching to much Barrett-Jackson[?]

GARY H 2DR.SEDAN 48 STUDEBAKER CHAMPION NORTHEAST MD.

Comment

I figure it's pretty brazen to ask $80k and then mispell transmission (transmition) and front end suspension (front and spension). Since transmission in German is Getriebe, maybe he just mispelled that word, but he spelled suspension correctly two other times! Maybe if someone shells out the $80k, he can buy a $79 Microsoft Word software with spellcheck!

Comment

I figure it's pretty brazen to ask $80k and then mispell transmission (transmition) and front end suspension (front and spension). Since transmission in German is Getriebe, maybe he just mispelled that word, but he spelled suspension correctly two other times! Maybe if someone shells out the $80k, he can buy a $79 Microsoft Word software with spellcheck!

Comment

Might be best to just buy that rare Studebaker Frontiersman up for auction elsewhere on eBay!

Comment

Might be best to just buy that rare Studebaker Frontiersman up for auction elsewhere on eBay!

Comment

" Maybe if someone shells out the $80k, he can buy a $79 Microsoft Word software with spellcheck!"

Yea, and mabey he could spring for a camera for his next auction.

Comment

" Maybe if someone shells out the $80k, he can buy a $79 Microsoft Word software with spellcheck!"

Yea, and mabey he could spring for a camera for his next auction.

Comment

Working...
                              X