Foster home for Stude needed in IL till CeRap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foster home for Stude needed in IL till CeRap

I bought a parts Lark in IL, right near I-90. The seller is under pressure to get it out of there. I'm looking for anyone who could and would be willing to pick it up and keep it until the International Meet in July. I would pick it up on my way home Thursday night, the 16th.

The car does not run, and I assume no brakes; but it rolls, and the tires are up. I know it's a long shot, but I'm hoping someone not far off I-90 could pick it up and keep it till then.

I could probably talk the seller into holding off the zoning nazis until then, but would prefer to save him the grief if I could. Any help would be appreciated!

Robert (Bob) Andrews- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys)
    Parish, central NY 13131

I have no way to pick it up,but could provide the foster home if anyone happens to be going by with an empty trailer. I'm near the intersect of I-80 and I-39 in Illinois.

Oglesby,Il.
    " He's not happy unless there's some piece of $#%& in the driveway to work on"
    Oglesby,Il.

Comment

I can store it also. I live near Peoria IL. If it rains here again, I could even go get it. Let me know

66 Commander R1 Clone
      51 Commander 4dr
      1962 Champ

51 Commander 4 door

Comment

Thanks guys. The car is in Rockford; Mapquest says 76 miles from Oglesby, 138 from Peoria. I really appreciate the offers, but it's really not worth moving it from there to either place, especially considering Rockford is directly on my route to/from CeRap. Really the only way it makes sense is on the long shot someone lived in or almost in Rockford.

I'll just make a deal to pick it up there. Thanks again!

Robert (Bob) Andrews- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys)
        Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

Working...
        X