Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Memorial Day Eye Candy

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Memorial Day Eye Candy


  • #2
    One of my favorite body styles.


    Gary Sanders
    Nixa, MO
    President Toy Studebaker Collectors Club. Have an interest in Toy Studebakers? Contact me for details.
    Gary Sanders
    Nixa, MO

    Comment


    • #3
      I have always thought that those wheels looked best on a GT Hawk, but this picture has proven me wrong. What a great looking car this is!

      Joe Roberts
      '61 R1 Champ
      '65 Cruiser
      Editor of "The Down Easterner"
      Eastern North Carolina Chapter
      Joe Roberts
      '61 R1 Champ
      '65 Cruiser
      Eastern North Carolina Chapter

      Comment


      • #4
        My favorite Studebaker of all time, the 1964 Daytona two door hardtop.

        Bill

        Comment


        • #5
          quote:Originally posted by billslark

          My favorite Studebaker of all time, the 1964 Daytona two door hardtop.

          Bill
          I Agree

          Shane Kennewick,WA

          Comment


          • #6
            ...and to think I owned one, once. Youth is wasted on the young.

            Keoni Dibelka / HiloFoto
            In Hawai'i; on Hawai'i; on the Windward Side
            If da salt air never chew 'em up bumbye da lava will...

            Comment


            • #7
              quote:Originally posted by JRoberts

              I have always thought that those wheels looked best on a GT Hawk, but this picture has proven me wrong. What a great looking car this is!

              Joe Roberts
              '61 R1 Champ
              '65 Cruiser
              Editor of "The Down Easterner"
              Eastern North Carolina Chapter
              What wheels are they? jimmijim
              sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

              Comment


              • #8
                They look like Crown Vic /Mercury Marquis 15 inch wheels to me. I am looking for a set of the 16 inch wheels similar to the ones in the picture for my Lark.

                Jamie McLeod
                Hope Mills, NC
                Jamie McLeod
                Hope Mills, NC

                1963 Lark "Ugly Betty"
                1958 Commander "Christine"
                1964 Wagonaire "Louise"
                1955 Commander Sedan
                1964 Champ
                1960 Lark

                Comment


                • #9
                  Hey cool, Ted's Daytona at SASCO...the car I went to the ZM in! IIRC the wheels are Lincoln, but Bob "2R5" or "studee64" Barry on here probably know precisely...I don't think Ted frequents the forum himself.

                  S.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    It's pretty amazing to think that thing sports body and frame parts dating back to the '53 models.[:0] It's as fresh as the stylings from the big three in '64. [^]

                    1957 Transtar 1/2ton
                    1963 Cruiser
                    1960 Larkvertible V8
                    1958 Provincial wagon
                    1953 Commander coupe
                    1957 President two door

                    No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      quote:Originally posted by Mr.Biggs

                      It's pretty amazing to think that thing sports body and frame parts dating back to the '53 models.[:0] It's as fresh as the stylings from the big three in '64. [^]

                      Actually, chassis, suspension, engine, and other drive train parts back to '51. [:0]

                      LOVE the color []



                      Dick Steinkamp
                      Bellingham, WA

                      Dick Steinkamp
                      Bellingham, WA

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X