Whatoff Trailer Toter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whatoff Trailer Toter

From the latest issue of Wheels of Time, the publication of the American Truck Historical Society. I am posting this as these vehicles are rare, and the limited exposure of this ad as the magazine is only sent to members of ATHS.

Craig

Craig - another truck restoration waiting for you!

<h5>Mark
    '57 Transtar Deluxe
    Vancouver Island

The NW Overdrive Tour in Parksville, BC
    May 23 & 24, 2009; check it out at -
    http://sdcvi.shawwebspace.ca/
    </h5>
    Mark Hayden
    '66 Commander
    Zone Coordinator
    Pacific Can-Am Zone

Comment

Did John and Tracy do the antique job on that door?

Comment

Hope someone saves it. jimmijim
        sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

I know of that truck. It's in very, very rough condition. It used to sit along I-70 just outside Kansas City before the "Antique/classic Yard" moved about 60 miles east along I-70 to Sweet Springs Mo. All that rust you see on the hood is likely from it being under water. The yard in Sweet Springs sits right next to a major creek that floods all the time and a number of his vehicles wind up submerged repeatedly.

'57 3E6-12 Transtar Deluxe
          '64 Daytona HT
          \'57 3E6-12 Transtar Deluxe
          \'64 Daytona HT

Comment

I did a reverse look up of the phone number, I go buy this place 4 times a week, I had been told that this totter sits in the back lot.

Guy has a very rough 49 c cab out front, Packard limo, many Cadillacs, as well as 2 Lincolns the body style Bams likes.

Place floods a lot and theres been a lot of activity the last couple of day's moving vehicles up the hill and a fense around the back lot.

Wanted $1500 last time I spoke,

This car has been moved from the flood line that I can no longer see this vehicle from the road.

ChopStu

http://www.cooks.com/rec/view/0,1927...253197,00.html ChopStu Stew
            61 Lark

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X