This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Omaha Forum" to go, "SB Forum" to come

The "Omaha Forum" was always intended to be a temporary forum. Therefore, I will eventually be moving all of its topics into this General Discussion Forum. Nothing important will be lost, just merged...though I will probably cull some of the pure "chit chat" threads that no one would ever search for anyway. Before I do so, however, are there any reasons to NOT do this? Thanks.

BTW, I'll be doing the same next June for South Bend and I am investigating a few new wrinkles such as a webcam and/or quick turnaround videos and interviews via You Tube, etc.

In that regard, if you have a digital video camera with an IEEE 1394 (Firewire/iLink) connection, and are planning to go to the South Bend Meet, let me know. Together we should get some great video to really show folks what an International Meet is all about.

BShaw,Webmaster

60 Hawk. 49 2R5, 39 Champion
    Woodbury, Minnesota
    sigpic
    Bob Shaw
    Rush City, Minnesota
    1960 Hawk - www.northstarstudebakers.com
    "The farther I go, the behinder I get."

As there appears to be only one posting to this forum in the past month, I think you steer the wagon.

Brad Johnson
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    33 Rockne 10
    51 Commander Starlight
    53 Commander Starlight

previously: 63 Cruiser, 62 Regal VI, 60 VI convertible, 50 LandCruiser
    "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    sigpic'33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée"

Comment

As there appears to be only one posting to this forum in the past month, I think you steer the wagon.

Brad Johnson
      Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
      33 Rockne 10
      51 Commander Starlight
      53 Commander Starlight

previously: 63 Cruiser, 62 Regal VI, 60 VI convertible, 50 LandCruiser
      "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
      Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
      sigpic'33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée"

Comment

Working...
      X