Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

S.F. Stude Swap Meet Saturday... anyone going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S.F. Stude Swap Meet Saturday... anyone going?

Just checking to see who's going to the Stude Swap meet in Redwood city. I'm bringing some "junk", as in, fenders doors hoods transmissions. Stuff thats too tough to sell on ebay.

sals54
    sals54

These guys will be there~

http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...TOPIC_ID=28408

StudeDave '57[8D]
    StudeDave '57
    US Navy (retired)

3rd Generation Stude owner/driver
    SDC Member since 1985

past President
    Whatcom County Chapter SDC
    San Diego Chapter SDC

past Vice President
    San Diego Chapter SDC
    North Florida Chapter SDC

Comment

Well, if this was a week from Saturday, I might be able to attend. Sadly, I won't. Gotta work. Hey Sal, I'll probably see you Friday or Saturday next week. I tried several times to call your number and couldn't get through. What's a good time to call?

Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
      K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
      Ron Smith
      Where the heck is Lewiston, CA?
      Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
      K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
      Ron Smith
      Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Yeah Dave, that's 3 guys. Thats why I asked again. I've got CK fenders, doors, hood, trunk, bumpers, as well as a bunch of Lark fenders, hoods, and trunks. Also have 3 spd OD trans, TT rear for a Transtar PU, C Cab doors, fenders, grills. Carburetors, hydrovacs, and a ton of misc junk. Thats why I was asking. I wanted others to know that there may be some really good buys going to the swap meet. I am hoping to go home with an empty trailer. In other words, I will be selling cheap.

sals54
        sals54

Comment

I just got home from the swap meet at Studebaker West in Redwood City, California, was not the largest one we have had but it was a swap meet, I want to thank Mike and Rich from Northwest Studebaker for making the long trip down and sorry the turn out was small and I know sales were small also but thanks for your effort and it was nice seeing and talking to both of you and of course Studerich is full of info and always a pleasure, so again guys thanks for making the trip down, Also to Sal and Steven for coming down from Sacramento it is always nice to see other club members from other chapters inter acting together. then there was Allen up from Long Beach, sorry the column didn't get here before you needed to hit the road, but it will be in Sacrament waiting for you free of charge because you are such a nice guy or if you get up this way before give me a call and we can get together and get it to you, also if any of the other people that were at the swap and are on the forum my thanks to you also....Bob

Bob Peterson / C & B Studebakers

Castro Valley, CA

Candbstudebakers
          Castro Valley,
          California

Comment

Maybe next year I'll be there as well... [?] [?] [?]

[:0] [B)] [^] [)]

StudeDave '57 [8D]
            StudeDave '57
            US Navy (retired)

3rd Generation Stude owner/driver
            SDC Member since 1985

past President
            Whatcom County Chapter SDC
            San Diego Chapter SDC

past Vice President
            San Diego Chapter SDC
            North Florida Chapter SDC

Comment

Reading about this (on the Forum) MORE than a week before it happens might help. Same thing happened last year. I remember the posts last year. Many outside the host chapter, but within potential traveling distance were not aware that this swap was being held. I do now see (just checked) that it was listed in TW "What's Happening" column, but getting it out to the chapter newsletters in Central California would help attendance, I think.

KURTRUK
              (read it backwards)

KURTRUK
              (read it backwards)

Nothing is politically right which is morally wrong. -A. Lincoln

Comment

Will see you at Sacramento Bob. Promised the old lady I would leave at Noon so she wouldn't miss the Laker game. Good meet, even though it was small.

Comment

Hopefully next year.Please try and notify all of us about a week in advance. That way we can bring friends along who have been having fun driving around with me and enjoying all the "smiles per miles" that they were skeptical of. I am in Menlo Park V.A.Hospital and have not had access to a computer for about a month now. My best regards to all especially B. Shaw. It was great to meet you in Novato last year.

Comment

I have heard a few conversations.......being a swap meet many thought the prices would of been a little more competitive. This one I was told was a retail sales meet. Maybe the California market drives higher prices.

Comment

You want competitive prices???? $40 CK doors with glass, $25 transmissions, $5 carburetors, $15 power steering pump, $100 Hawk hood, what more do you want? I can't deliver it free for those prices too, eh? Oh, wait, I did that too, for the guy with the Hawk hood.

sals54
                      sals54

Comment

Bob, Did you sell that Avanti to Sal?

Comment

No not yet , he has not seen it yet so if you hurry you can beat him to it. have had a few calls, it will go just to good of a deal not to sell, I might just buy it my self and use it for a driver now and then.Bob

Castro Valley, CA

Candbstudebakers
                          Castro Valley,
                          California

Comment

Sorry Sal I didn't buy any thing you were to over priced and I only got $5.00 each on good late model arm rest and $1.00 window cranks..Bob

Castro Valley, CA

Candbstudebakers
                            Castro Valley,
                            California

Comment

Bob, Maybe I could use some of my evil vendor profits to buy the Avanti ?????

sals54
                              sals54

Comment

Working...
                              X