OH the possibilities!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OH the possibilities!

While on another forum, a poster put up an animated bit they'd done using this free webware. All you do is type in the dialogue and add gestures and sounds.
    The basic is free. If you want more elaborate fixin's, it costs you. Took me about 15 minutes to do this sketch. Heh - like I don't waste enough time on the keyboard already!

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch?e=20090421151035771

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1963 Cruiser
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe
    1957 President two door

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

cool Biggsie, but I didn't see a Lark But I'm pretty sure they don't have one in the can, eh?

--george

1963 Lark Daytona HT - 63V J8 175
    53-54 C/Ks, 55 Speedsters, 63 Daytonas, Wagonaires Registries

Comment

Too bad they don't have a R2 Avanti dual exhaust sound, instead of that 85 cc Honda sound!

StudeRich at Studebakers Northwest -Ferndale,WA
      StudeRich
      Second Generation Stude Driver,
      Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

...I thought it was a chainsaw...

1963 Lark, 259 V8, two-tone paint, Twin Traction. Now that the salt is off the roads, she is getting back into regular rotation!

Comment

Well, it was a chainsaw sound. I chose it because it was really the only "motor sound" option to choose.[:I]

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
          1963 Cruiser
          1960 Larkvertible V8
          1958 Provincial wagon
          1953 Commander coupe
          1957 President two door

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Working...
          X