Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bellingham Studenut
    replied
    As Mike mentions, there is plenty of Stude activity in Northwest Washington.
    You could have spotted a 1960 Champ truck being hauled up I-5 that day (from Oregon through Seattle to Bellingham).
    Driving one every day, someone seems to always mention another one needing to be saved.

James

The Bell Collection
    Bellingham, WA.

Leave a comment:

• p71victoria
    replied
    I have seen a black Lark parked up on Capital Hill on 12th or 15th Ave near John a couple of times late at night. I have meant to stop and take a look but normally have things to do, like go to bed.

-Chris

1964 Daytona

Leave a comment:

• silverhawk
    replied
    Thats good Mr.Glasscock. Steve T, I bet you could find or make a drivers ed sign to do that with, it would be pretty darn neat.

Dylan Wills

'61 lark deluxe 4 door wagon

Leave a comment:

• Steve T
    replied
    Hey, there'd be a neat way to differentiate my Lark from others at a cruise...find an old drivers-ed roof sign. She's exactly the sort of car that would've been used for that back in the day!

I've taken pix while driving; with the little digi point-and-shoot I use now, it's not really an issue. With my old SLRs though, well, I wouldn't advise it, even though I've done it...

I've been photographed from another car while driving my Lark, too; kid in the front passenger seat of a black Accord sedan, with a celphone camera, en route to one of the first cruises of last spring...I love it when that stuff happens.

S.

Leave a comment:

• BobGlasscock
    replied
    Geesh, Dylan! I had to reread that post 4 times before I finally figured it out. I thought you meant the Lark was a driver's ed car. OH BROTHER! What a thrill and oddity that would have been.

'50 Champion, 1 family owner

Leave a comment:

• silverhawk
    replied
    Exactly, I wanted to so bad, but it was during a drivers ed drive, and they were going to fast. It looked pretty nice though. I guess I should have said I was ridng in seattle, but I was driving within 5 minutes. I wonder how big a ticket you would get taking a picture while you are driving, maybe I should try it and find out.[)]

Dylan Wills

Leave a comment:

• Chucks Stude
    replied
    Wow,

You know how the cell phone police feel about you talking while driving..... imagine what they would think of you taking pictures while driving[8D][8D].

Leave a comment:

• Mark57
    replied
    What?! No photo? [:0][:0]

<h5>Mark
    '57 Transtar Deluxe
    Vancouver Island

The NW Overdrive Tour in Parksville, BC
    May 23 & 24, 2009; check it out at -
    http://sdcvi.shawwebspace.ca/
    </h5>

Leave a comment:

• silverhawk
    replied
    BTW, it was a black one.

Dylan Wills

Leave a comment:

• silverhawk
    started a topic Stude sighting in Seattle, Wa.

Stude sighting in Seattle, Wa.

Hi all,

Yesterday I was driving in Seattle, and I spotted a '59-60 lark sedan. Does anyone know whos this might be? And is he a member of the SDC or/and the forum?

Dylan Wills

Working...
X