Good Will or $$$$$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Will or $$$$$

Just got done looking thru the April TW issue. Amazing. The best as I have been treated to since 1977. What else is amazing to me is the sometimes taken for granted reproduced parts offered for sale by quite a number of our professional vendors. I personally thank you for your efforts and dedication to the mark and us hobbyists. In the recent SI advertisement are tail light bodies for 55&56 C&k models for what seems to me a very fair price considering the rareity and probably astronomical price of having these remanufactured. I hope Ed can recoup his investment because without his keen sense of business and know how to get things done, we would be at a loss for these and a number of quality reproduction parts. This goes out for all of you pro vendors sourcing repop stuff. I honestly believe that your good will outweighs your need to turn a profit unlike so many others. Thank you for your efforts and offerings. jimmijim
    sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Amen.

Comment

The ones that he showed me were excellent quality. I was actually surprised that they someone could repop them that well.

Lark Parker

Just an innocent possum strolling down life's highway.
      sigpic
      Lark Parker --Just an innocent possum strolling down life's highway.

Comment

Manufactured in China no doubt.

Richard

Comment

Yes, they are very nice. BP
          We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
          "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by Retired

Richard
            [/Ya know, ya might have something there. Sometimes we as consumers have little or no choice at all when it comes to country of origin of products we sometimes purchase. If ya need a pair of these then you would be happy that they are once again made available. Possibly if they are not USA made is probably the only reason why they are even available and affordable at their current price. I think I'll just buy a set for the heil of it. Can always flip 'em on e-bay for a profit once the one time only run depletes. Purely speculation. Ask the man who sells them. jimmijim quote]
            sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Retired

Richard
              Beggars can't be choosers.
              If you want to have lots of repop options, you can always buy a 57 Chevy.

63 Avanti R1 2788
              1914 Stutz Bearcat
              (George Barris replica)

Washington State
              63 Avanti R1 2788
              1914 Stutz Bearcat
              (George Barris replica)

Washington State

Comment

My uncle has those new housings and lenses on his '56 Sky Hawk... They're nicer than they look in the picture.

Matthew Burnette
                Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

Working...
                X