Studebaker JL car set complete. WHEW!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker JL car set complete. WHEW!

I have finally completed my full set of JL's with the chase cars. I still would like to find the green hornet chase car on the card.I have it,but it is loose.For anyone contemplating this undertaking there are a lot of them!Now the only question is how to display them.I had them all on my wall but they eat a lot of room.Right now I have them in the old theatre case.There are a few hotwheels in one pic also but the majority of these are the JL,s.Enjoy,Steve

STILL NEED THE CHASE CAR ON THE CARD FOR THIS ONE!

sigpic

Man-o-man Steve...
    And I thought the 1:1 Stude addiction was bad enough[]
    Jeff[8D]

http://community.webshots.com/user/deepnhock
    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Steve: Congrats on completing your JL collection. How long did it take you to complete the Surf Rod 'Lava Mama' series? There are 16 different cards all with matching White Lightnings, 32 trucks in all just in that one series. I have 13 of the 16 standard trucks but only 3 matching WL's. Do you have any extras for sale?

toyman

Comment

Congratulations. I have very few chase cars or trucks. There are wall displays availible on line or at toy shows that will let you diplay each car stacked vertically on each other to save space. The displays are also pretty easy to make out of a piece wood and trim pieces for laminate.
        I made several for my sons Hot Wheels collections.

Gary Sanders
        Nixa, MO
        President Toy Studebaker Collectors Club. Have an interest in Toy Studebakers? Contact me for details.
        Gary Sanders
        Nixa, MO

Comment

quote:Originally posted by toyman

Steve: Congrats on completing your JL collection. How long did it take you to complete the Surf Rod 'Lava Mama' series? There are 16 different cards all with matching White Lightnings, 32 trucks in all just in that one series. I have 13 of the 16 standard trucks but only 3 matching WL's. Do you have any extras for sale?

toyman

I just did the studebakers,not the whole series.Ive been hunting those for a little over 5 years but I think I have all of them.I only have 3 or 4 of the different surf cards if that is what you are talking about and no duplicates of any of them.There is also a bunch of different stamps for the two postal trucks.I have about half of them.Steve
          sigpic

Comment

Steve: The 32 trucks I mentioned in the Surf Rod Series ARE all Studebaker trucks, with different 'snapshot' cards. There are 16 different cards for the Studebaker series which means 16 different standard trucks and the matching 16 different WL's, ALL STUDEBAKERS.

toyman

Comment

quote:Originally posted by toyman

Steve: The 32 trucks I mentioned in the Surf Rod Series ARE all Studebaker trucks, with different 'snapshot' cards. There are 16 different cards for the Studebaker series which means 16 different standard trucks and the matching 16 different WL's, ALL STUDEBAKERS.

toyman
              Yes,I saw that but havent even tried to build those yet,I was really just after the basic trucks and cars.I did start on the postal trucks but there are a few of those I have never even seen and the few extra surf trucks I have are different snapshot cards but mine total 5.I have one other chase truck than the one in the pics.Shoot me a PM with the cards you need and I will check with another collector I know and see if he has them. Steve
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X