Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• your Saturday Eye Candy.

IT'S ABOUT TIME!! YOU'RE LATE!!

Really, you're setting a trend here... and I'm likin' it!

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
    Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"Do they all not, by mere virtue of having survived as relics of a bygone era, amass a level of respect perhaps not accorded to them when they were new?"

Comment

Wow, Champ, you are really bringing back memories with that pic! I've seen that image thousands of times when visiting my uncle on his ranch outside of Allenspark (near Estes Park), Colorado. We lived a little ways southwest of that and I tried to be with my aunt and uncle as much as possible, which truly was a lot. Many, many days looked just like that over his C cab truck and we were all bundled up against the near zero temps to go feed the cattle and poke holes in the watering tanks.

So, so beautiful!

'50 Champion, 1 family owner

Comment

quote:Originally posted by BobGlasscock

Wow, Champ, you are really bringing back memories with that pic! I've seen that image thousands of times when visiting my uncle on his ranch outside of Allenspark (near Estes Park), Colorado. We lived a little ways southwest of that and I tried to be with my aunt and uncle as much as possible, which truly was a lot. Many, many days looked just like that over his C cab truck and we were all bundled up against the near zero temps to go feed the cattle and poke holes in the watering tanks.

So, so beautiful!
        Bob; small world! Cousin George Krem, owner of The Plain Brown Wrapper, and his wife now live in Berthoud CO. They are active members and musicians at Allenspark Community Church in Allenspark! In fact, the fellowship at Allenspark Community Church was a primary reason for their return to the area after their brief relocation to Iowa a couple years ago. BP
        We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
        "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Glad to help Bob! And sorry Bob(Bams),gotta sleep sometime!LOL

Comment

Great picture. My laptop has a pretty crisp monitor, but it took some looking to realize that this truck has some kind of step on the bed in front of the rear fender. Also..."Work week" truck wearing "Sunday" tires!

John Clary
            Greer, SC
            [IMG][/IMG]
            I have only two limitations ...BRAINS & ENERGY
            SDC member since 1975
            John Clary
            Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

I may have to get me a C cab, these things Rock, I especially like 54-55s.

101st Airborne Div. 326 Engineers Ft Campbell Ky.

Comment

Personally, I like the spoiler on the tailgate. Are you sure this is not some type of secret prototype for bringing Studebaker into NASCAR Truck Racing??????

sals54
                sals54

Comment

A great "all round" pic. [^][8D]

<h5>Mark
                  '57 Transtar Deluxe
                  Vancouver Island

The NW Overdrive Tour in Parksville, BC
                  May 23 & 24, 2009; check it out at -
                  http://sdcvi.shawwebspace.ca/
                  </h5>
                  Mark Hayden
                  '66 Commander
                  Zone Coordinator
                  Pacific Can-Am Zone

Comment

The blue one yesterday was OK, but this one REEKS COOL!!! []

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
                    1963 Cruiser
                    1960 Larkvertible V8
                    1958 Provincial wagon
                    1953 Commander coupe
                    1957 President two door

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by jclary

"Work week" truck wearing "Sunday" tires!
                      Good call... reminded me of my mother going berserk about me riding my minibike with my church shoes on

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
                      Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"Do they all not, by mere virtue of having survived as relics of a bygone era, amass a level of respect perhaps not accorded to them when they were new?"

Comment

Working...
                      X