Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calling Gary Ash

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Calling Gary Ash

    Looking for Gary Ash.. You in here? If you are check your email.



    1941 Champion 3G Coupe

    "Life's too short.. Eat your cake first"

    Robert Kidwell - Pleasant View, Tennessee 37146

    Proud new member of the SDC
    My Stude Project


  • #2
    I'm trying to get in touch with Gary too regarding Wagonaire roof rack slat rubber.

    Scott Rodgers
    Los Angeles
    SDC Member since 1989
    '60 Lark HT
    '63 Wagonaire
    Scott Rodgers
    Los Angeles
    SDC Member since 1989
    \'60 Lark HT
    \'63 Wagonaire
    \'66 Frankenbaker

    Comment


    • #3
      I'm going to bump this back up one more time. I sent Gary a check (weeks ago) for some decals/waterslides he offered to sell me for my 1941 gauge cluster. The check has not been posted. I've emailed him a few more asking if there was a problem with the check. No answer. I saw a recent post on SDC so I know he's still alive. Gary, will you PM me your email address. I emailed you off your website. Unanswered. I've sent private message here. Unanswered. Is there a problem?

      Comment


      • #4
        Contact dave thibeault...he deals with him on a weekly basis.



        quote:Originally posted by utfanatic

        I'm going to bump this back up one more time. I sent Gary a check (weeks ago) for some decals/waterslides he offered to sell me for my 1941 gauge cluster. The check has not been posted. I've emailed him a few more asking if there was a problem with the check. No answer. I saw a recent post on SDC so I know he's still alive. Gary, will you PM me your email address. I emailed you off your website. Unanswered. I've sent private message here. Unanswered. Is there a problem?

        Comment


        • #5
          Is Dave a member of this forum. (screen name)I don't know Dave.

          quote:Originally posted by Laemmle

          Contact dave thibeault...he deals with him on a weekly basis.


          Comment


          • #6
            Look in the roster........lives in Maynard, Mass.


            quote:Originally posted by utfanatic

            Is Dave a member of this forum. (screen name)I don't know Dave.

            quote:Originally posted by Laemmle

            Contact dave thibeault...he deals with him on a weekly basis.


            Comment


            • #7
              Studedave@aol.com

              Comment


              • #8
                quote:Originally posted by Laemmle

                Studedave@aol.com
                Thanks for the info. email sent

                Comment


                • #9
                  Gary is on here all the time ...I think because its Easter weekend may be the reason he hasn't answered you , I'm sure you'll hear from him the 1st of the week

                  [IMG]Home of the Fried Green Tomato
                  "IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

                  1960 Champ
                  1964 Daytona HT
                  sigpic

                  Home of the Fried Green Tomato

                  "IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

                  1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Sorry for being invisible. I've been underwater with work and projects. Check your emails.

                    The stuff is in the mail.


                    [img=left]http://www.studegarage.com/images/indy/gary_indycar25_vvsm.jpg[/img=left] Gary Ash
                    Dartmouth, Mass.
                    '32 Indy car replica (in progress)
                    '48 M5
                    '65 Wagonaire Commander
                    '63 Wagonaire Standard
                    web site at http://www.studegarage.com
                    Gary Ash
                    Dartmouth, Mass.

                    '32 Indy car replica (in progress)
                    ’41 Commander Land Cruiser
                    '48 M5
                    '65 Wagonaire Commander
                    '63 Wagonaire Standard
                    web site at http://www.studegarage.com

                    Comment


                    • #11

                      quote:Originally posted by garyash

                      Sorry for being invisible. I've been underwater with work and projects. Check your emails.

                      The stuff is in the mail.
                      Thanks Gary, I'll post pictures of your work when I get them installed. I've kinda let the 41 slide as well. Been working on my grandson's wooden (million parts) playset.[]

                      Take care. -=robert=-

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X