No announcement yet.

Mr. Ed's Real Off-Screen Name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The voice of Mr.Ed was the famous cowboy star Allen"Rocky"Lane.

David Baggett Mantachie,Ms.

Comment

I don't know about any cars that were with Filmways - save for the fact that I have a bare R2 block that came from a 64 Hawk that went to Filmways. Some time in the mid 70s, the car went to Lionel Stone but the engine stayed in the back yard of the fella I got it from. It's for sale if someone wanted a genuine R2 block.

Miscreant adrift in
      the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
      1960 Larkvertible V8
      1958 Provincial wagon
      1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

I don't know about any cars that were with Filmways - save for the fact that I have a bare R2 block that came from a 64 Hawk that went to Filmways. Some time in the mid 70s, the car went to Lionel Stone but the engine stayed in the back yard of the fella I got it from. It's for sale if someone wanted a genuine R2 block.

Miscreant adrift in
        the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
        1960 Larkvertible V8
        1958 Provincial wagon
        1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

I understand that hoofs leave a lasting impression on car finishes, especially when they are used in combination with a wax job.

Comment

I understand that hoofs leave a lasting impression on car finishes, especially when they are used in combination with a wax job.

Comment

I had a friend once that found hooves can make a lasting impression. He was training his mare to Drive (pull a carriage) and she started to freak out. The carriage by the way, was a Studebaker Kentucky Breaking Cart. Anyway, he stood up to get a better hold on the reigns and she let him have it, with both feet. It looked like someone drew glasses on him. The bruises lasted for months. Some of the club members started calling him Rocky, as in the racoon. Jerry had a marvelous sense of humour and started wearing a Disney 'coon skin cap' to club meetings.

Lotsa Larks!
              K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
              Ron Smith
              Where the heck is Lewiston, CA?
              Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
              Ron Smith
              Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

I had a friend once that found hooves can make a lasting impression. He was training his mare to Drive (pull a carriage) and she started to freak out. The carriage by the way, was a Studebaker Kentucky Breaking Cart. Anyway, he stood up to get a better hold on the reigns and she let him have it, with both feet. It looked like someone drew glasses on him. The bruises lasted for months. Some of the club members started calling him Rocky, as in the racoon. Jerry had a marvelous sense of humour and started wearing a Disney 'coon skin cap' to club meetings.

Lotsa Larks!
                Ron Smith
                Where the heck is Lewiston, CA?
                Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
                Ron Smith
                Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Heres a little more information,
                  http://www.fbresearch.org/HorseFacts...mousHorses.htm
                  Samjoe