Packard Logo in Ceramic Tile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Packard Logo in Ceramic Tile

I am in the ceramic tile business and have a customer who is building a large garage for his collector cars, among which are some Packards. He would like to get a Packard logo in ceramic tile.

I thought I saw one in a floor in the Studebaker Museum, but anyway I just thought I'd ask if anyone knew of any such thing.

Sure, I know I can have one made up from scratch, that's for sure; I was hoping that someone might have had this done before and could save me some time and$$$.

Thanks!

Contact The Packard National Museum in Warren OH. I would think they could help. BP
    http://www.packardmuseum.org/Main.aspx
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
    "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

If you find a source with Studebaker, or Packard ceramic tiles, please post it.

Thanks,

James

The Bell Collection
      Bellingham, WA.
      Bells Studebaker Diner & Museum
      Bellingham, WA.

Comment

Working...
      X