This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BROKEN LENS

Does anyone have a headlight lens for my 1935 Studebaker Dictator? It measures 7 1/4 top to bottom and 7 3/16 left to right. The lens says STABILITE HEAD LAMP... MADE IN USA across the top. At the bottom it says THE CORCORAN BROWN LAMP CO., CINCINNATI O.... u.s. pat #.... da da da... There is a part number on the inside edge which is C.B. 2730. With this lens the car will be 100% complete.

Thanks,
    Ron (vikesfantoo@citlink.net) 928-753-3577 Kingman, Az...... (pics of my '35 Dictator)
    http://es.geocities.com/pcflo64/dscf0002.jpg http://es.geocities.com/pcflo64/dscf0001.jpg
    http://es.geocities.com/pcflo64/dscf0005.jpg

Did you try The Antique Studebaker Club website? This forum is mostly postwar. You can access their parts buy and sell pages by going to the SDC home page then click on valuable links, click on ASC and scroll down to AACA buy and sell. You may find something there or put up a wanted ad.Good luck.

Frank J.van Doorn
    1962 GT Hawk 4 speed
    1963 Daytona Conv
    1941 Champion R-2 Rod
    Frank van Doorn
    Omaha, Ne.
    1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed
    1941 Champion streetrod, R-2 Powered, GM 200-4R trans.
    1952 V-8 232 Commander State "Starliner" hardtop OD

Comment

Did you try The Antique Studebaker Club website? This forum is mostly postwar. You can access their parts buy and sell pages by going to the SDC home page then click on valuable links, click on ASC and scroll down to AACA buy and sell. You may find something there or put up a wanted ad.Good luck.

Frank J.van Doorn
      1962 GT Hawk 4 speed
      1963 Daytona Conv
      1941 Champion R-2 Rod
      Frank van Doorn
      Omaha, Ne.
      1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed
      1941 Champion streetrod, R-2 Powered, GM 200-4R trans.
      1952 V-8 232 Commander State "Starliner" hardtop OD

Comment

Try:
        A large stock of Studebaker parts from 1934 - 1966, plus locating services. Hours by appointment. Call anytime, especially early evenings and weekends. 25 years Studebaker parts experience, Joliet Studebaker Service, Robert Kapteyn (Sr.), 112 Bissel Street, Joliet IL 60432, 815-722-7262, Internet: rkapteyn@ameritech.net

quote:Originally posted by ponsee

Does anyone have a headlight lens for my 1935 Studebaker Dictator? It measures 7 1/4 top to bottom and 7 3/16 left to right. The lens says STABILITE HEAD LAMP... MADE IN USA across the top. At the bottom it says THE CORCORAN BROWN LAMP CO., CINCINNATI O.... u.s. pat #.... da da da... There is a part number on the inside edge which is C.B. 2730. With this lens the car will be 100% complete.

Thanks,
        Ron (vikesfantoo@citlink.net) 928-753-3577 Kingman, Az......
        HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Try:
          A large stock of Studebaker parts from 1934 - 1966, plus locating services. Hours by appointment. Call anytime, especially early evenings and weekends. 25 years Studebaker parts experience, Joliet Studebaker Service, Robert Kapteyn (Sr.), 112 Bissel Street, Joliet IL 60432, 815-722-7262, Internet: rkapteyn@ameritech.net

Thanks,
          HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

I've tried a few other places, stilll looking though.... Hoping someone has one in their garage...
            quote:Originally posted by 41 Frank

Frank J.van Doorn
            1962 GT Hawk 4 speed
            1963 Daytona Conv
            1941 Champion R-2 Rod

Comment

I've tried a few other places, stilll looking though.... Hoping someone has one in their garage...
              quote:Originally posted by 41 Frank

Frank J.van Doorn
              1962 GT Hawk 4 speed
              1963 Daytona Conv
              1941 Champion R-2 Rod

Comment

I sent him an email with the detailed description. I hope he has something. I'll let you know..... Thanks, Ron
                quote:Originally posted by DEEPNHOCK

Try:

Thanks,

Comment

I sent him an email with the detailed description. I hope he has something. I'll let you know..... Thanks, Ron
                  quote:Originally posted by DEEPNHOCK

Try:

Thanks,

Comment

I found this ad. This guy should have what you need:

HEADLIGHTS, headlight lenses, headlight parts only, 1914-39. Donald Axelrod, 35 Timson, Lynn, MA 01902, PH: 781-598-0523; email: hdlthqtrs@aol.com

He's advertized that he has Studebaker headlight parts 1914-1939.
                    "Madness...is the exception in individuals, but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche.

Comment

HEADLIGHTS, headlight lenses, headlight parts only, 1914-39. Donald Axelrod, 35 Timson, Lynn, MA 01902, PH: 781-598-0523; email: hdlthqtrs@aol.com

"Madness...is the exception in individuals, but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche.

Comment

Thanks everybody..... I'm still looking....
                        quote:Originally posted by Scott

Comment

Thanks everybody..... I'm still looking....
                          quote:Originally posted by Scott

Comment

Working...
                          X