This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some interesting quotes

"those Studebakers had soft blocks and almost all were followed by a trail of blue,"

And

"I can think of a couple of ways to cure the oil burning problem. I suspect a small-block Chevy engine could fit into that engine compartment!"

Read it and weep here:

http://tinyurl.com/yc7am4

Yeah, and the last thing the cowboy said before he died was "Hey, watch this!"

Comment

Yeah, and the last thing the cowboy said before he died was "Hey, watch this!"

Comment

The one guy's got it right: "You haven't lived til you've driven a Studebaker!"

Miscreant adrift in
        the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
        1960 Larkvertible V8
        1958 Provincial wagon
        1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

The one guy's got it right: "You haven't lived til you've driven a Studebaker!"

Miscreant adrift in
          the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
          1960 Larkvertible V8
          1958 Provincial wagon
          1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

I love it when those know-it-all guys come up with those ridiculous statements like the soft blocks. I hear it all the time at car shows. For example, I heard a guy telling his friend that Studebaker engines were made by Ford, or Studebaker was a German car, etc. I've even heard people say that Studebakers were only built for just a few years. I know many of you have heard similar rants.
            I think that's all the more reason for us to show our Studes. It'll put us in a position to right the wrongs.
            Rog

'59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
            Smithtown,NY
            Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

I love it when those know-it-all guys come up with those ridiculous statements like the soft blocks. I hear it all the time at car shows. For example, I heard a guy telling his friend that Studebaker engines were made by Ford, or Studebaker was a German car, etc. I've even heard people say that Studebakers were only built for just a few years. I know many of you have heard similar rants.
              I think that's all the more reason for us to show our Studes. It'll put us in a position to right the wrongs.
              Rog

Smithtown,NY
              Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

Working...
              X