STF Dinner Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STF Dinner Video

Finally got the video I took from the STF dinner, thanks to Linda. She disagreed with my idea of spiking the camera on the concrete after a few failed attempts at an upload. There was a little clarity lost in the work-around she devised, but it's not high-quality video anyway[:I]

Totals about 6 minutes, just a little of Frank Drumheller speaking and some discussion. The video doesn't do justice to the good time it was[^]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMpECtvRVL8

Working on another of the Swap- will add that later.

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
    Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"Do they all not, by mere virtue of having survived as relics of a bygone era, amass a level of respect perhaps not accorded to them when they were new?"

Gee Bob , if I'd known you were filming I would of dressed up ! . You musta had too many beers , I was dizzy after watching all that film

[IMG]Home of the Fried Green Tomato
    "IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ
    1964 Daytona HT
    sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

quote:Originally posted by 2R5

You musta had too many beers , I was dizzy after watching all that film
      I agree. As I said, we had problems. On top of that, I just spent
      20 minutes writing a detailed explanation why it sucked, and the post just disappeared[}][}] Suffice to say, I've had about enough of trying to do videos. Not worth the effort for the crappy results.

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
      Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"Do they all not, by mere virtue of having survived as relics of a bygone era, amass a level of respect perhaps not accorded to them when they were new?"

Comment

Where was this little group at Bob? We had a huge group of Truck Farmers at the South Bend International Meet, do you still have copies of that Video?

StudeRich at Studebakers Northwest -Ferndale,WA
        StudeRich
        Second Generation Stude Driver,
        Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

Working...
        X