X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turning Wheels Advertising Disclaimer

Hi to ALL Stude enthusiasts,

I am posting this on the newsgroop so that it might get published here and then when it gets into the Turning Wheels advertisement there will be no problems.

I also want to take this opportunity to thank all of you whom purchase parts, call and get information when needed and have a general understanding about our business.

We are posting to let you all know that
    "prices are subject to change" in our advertisements and this will also be in the text of all our ads from now on. I appologize to anyone whom this might offend that we are thinking you are an idiot. This is not the case. We just generally assume that folks know this. There are some that don't.

We wrote an email to Linda Sinclair and also have put in a change in our ads to Art and Ann so the copy will now appear in our ads. We generally run our ads for 6 months and getting changes in takes a little while. They are not immediate. We appologize that technology is not as immediate as the times but we try.

This all comes because we had to raise the price of the R-Series Tach senders from $60.00 to $65.00 when we got this last run made. Boy is the cost of everyting going up. My wife tells me that food costs more at the grocery too!!

Anyway, the price in the August issue still has $60.00 and a person called ordered one, and when he got the bill demanded a refund of the $5.00.

Thank you all for having this forum to update and let you know before the TW comes out.

Thanks,
    Jon B Myer

Everything follows oil up up up!

GARY H 2DR.SEDAN 48 STUDEBAKER CHAMPION NORTHEAST MD.

Comment

Everything follows oil up up up!

GARY H 2DR.SEDAN 48 STUDEBAKER CHAMPION NORTHEAST MD.

Comment

Five bucks! Well, we know that Studebaker folks are pinch-pennies. But man, five bucks won't buy you much anymore. Especially when you consider what it costs to feed an R-series car.[:0]

Miscreant at large.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
        1960 Larkvertible V8
        1958 Provincial wagon
        1953 Commander coupe
        1957 President 2-dr
        1955 President State
        1951 Champion Biz cpe
        1963 Daytona project FS
        No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Five bucks! Well, we know that Studebaker folks are pinch-pennies. But man, five bucks won't buy you much anymore. Especially when you consider what it costs to feed an R-series car.[:0]

Miscreant at large.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
          1960 Larkvertible V8
          1958 Provincial wagon
          1953 Commander coupe
          1957 President 2-dr
          1955 President State
          1951 Champion Biz cpe
          1963 Daytona project FS
          No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Jon - Thank you for being upfront and posting this. Communication is an important part of any business. It is a sorry commentary, but I believe that this type of disclaimer statement has to be made.

Gary L.
            Wappinger, NY
            1954 Commander Starliner (restomod)
            1959 DeLuxe pickup (restomod)
            Gary L.
            Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
            Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Jon - Thank you for being upfront and posting this. Communication is an important part of any business. It is a sorry commentary, but I believe that this type of disclaimer statement has to be made.

Gary L.
              Wappinger, NY
              1954 Commander Starliner (restomod)
              1959 DeLuxe pickup (restomod)
              Gary L.
              Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
              Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

It's funny how the government says that inflation is nonexistant... I think the only thing nonexistant is truthful information from our elected public servants (sic.).

Lotsa Larks!
                K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
                Ron Smith
                Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
                Ron Smith
                Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

It's funny how the government says that inflation is nonexistant... I think the only thing nonexistant is truthful information from our elected public servants (sic.).

Lotsa Larks!
                  Ron Smith
                  Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
                  Ron Smith
                  Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

quote:Originally posted by studeclunker

"Representative government" is now an oxymoron...

[img=left]http://members.cox.net/clarknovak/lark.gif[/img=left]

Clark in San Diego
                    '63 Lark Standard

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

quote:Originally posted by studeclunker

"Representative government" is now an oxymoron...

[img=left]http://members.cox.net/clarknovak/lark.gif[/img=left]

Clark in San Diego
                      '63 Lark Standard

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
                      X