Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing- someone revives a four-year-old thread and it turns into an amazing historical discussion by those that were actually there. I enjoyed that. Thanks, guys!
    Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
    Romans 15:13
    Deuteronomy 31:6
    Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

I need to add my own Frost & French .02 worth. In the 60's, My Dad had an Avanti, a 53 Champion hardtop, and a 50 Businessman coupe. I remember going with him to F & F on several occasions to buy parts. This must have been in the late 60's, I was 10 at the time. Funny the things you remember, but one of them is that at the parts counter, there was a collection of parking brake handles, must have been around 20 of them. I also remember a light green 65 or 66 2 door on the showroom floor. I thought it was really cool.
      Steve
      Buckeye, Arizona

1960 Hawk R2 4 speed project

Comment

Hi Bill, Rich and all, have thoroughly enjoyed reading your recollections about Frost & French. Today I received from the Studebaker National Museum the documentation for my 1964 Daytona HT, 64V-6004, 259, floor shift auto, white/red, and shipped from Sth Bend Sept 17, 1963 to Frost & French. I'm trying to locate a photograph of the dealership at the time, any information appreciated. My HT spent its life in CA then in the mid 90's it went to AZ. Apparently F&F fitted the air con, did F&F offer dealer installed air con? cheers

Comment

Working...
        X