This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omaha Special T-shirt

Because I had money to blow, I ordered that special T- shirt while in Omaha. I haven't seen it yet. I will not go into history until I get really pissed.

If anyone has received an Omaha t-shirt with my 1962 black GT Hawk on it by mistake, please contact me or reply here.

Thanks,

Studeski
    Claude Chmielewski
    claudeski@netzero.com
    http://www.studeski.com
    Fillmore, Wisconsin
    1947 M16 Truck
    1962 GT Hawk
    1963 Lark
    1964 Commander Wagonaire
    sigpic
    Claude Chmielewski
    Studeski
    http://www.studeski.com
    Fillmore, Wisconsin
    47 M-16 Truck
    53 2R5
    60 Lark VIII Convertible
    60 5E7 Champ pickup
    62 GT Hawk 4 speed
    63 Lark
    63 GT Hawk R2 4 speed
    64 Commander Wagonaire
    64 Daytona Convertible
    50 Champion Regal (parts car)
    36 Dictator
    36 Dictator in pieces

Studeski who did you order your T-shirt from? Email me privately and perhaps I can help. I was on the Omaha 2006 committee and while we have no control over vendors we might be able to help you get your shirt.

Studedude1961
    --1963 Cruiser

Comment

Studeski who did you order your T-shirt from? Email me privately and perhaps I can help. I was on the Omaha 2006 committee and while we have no control over vendors we might be able to help you get your shirt.

Studedude1961
      --1963 Cruiser

Comment

It was from me. . . Rick Courtier

I'm also would like to know if anyone else has not gotten their shirts. Billy had shipped all the shirts out over 16 days ago and we have not heard from anyone if they received their shirts or not. I know that you have been in contact with me and I was just hoping that the shipping was slow around Thanksgiving and that you had gotten yours (and everyone else had gotten theirs) by now. I very sorry for the delay to you and anyone else that may be in the same boat. I'm getting the tracking numbers tonight and will be checking them each to make of the correct address and date of delivery. Your help is appreciated and I don't blame for being pissed.

I just got some of the tracking numbers and will start checking them now. . . Give me a little time and I will get right back to you. Yet today . . .

Sorry again!

Rick Courtier

Rick Courtier

1956 Sky Hawk
        1956 Transtar
        1905 Farm Wagon
        Rick Courtier

1956 Sky Hawk
        1905 Farm Wagon

Comment

It was from me. . . Rick Courtier

I'm also would like to know if anyone else has not gotten their shirts. Billy had shipped all the shirts out over 16 days ago and we have not heard from anyone if they received their shirts or not. I know that you have been in contact with me and I was just hoping that the shipping was slow around Thanksgiving and that you had gotten yours (and everyone else had gotten theirs) by now. I very sorry for the delay to you and anyone else that may be in the same boat. I'm getting the tracking numbers tonight and will be checking them each to make of the correct address and date of delivery. Your help is appreciated and I don't blame for being pissed.

I just got some of the tracking numbers and will start checking them now. . . Give me a little time and I will get right back to you. Yet today . . .

Sorry again!

Rick Courtier

Rick Courtier

1956 Sky Hawk
          1956 Transtar
          1905 Farm Wagon
          Rick Courtier

1956 Sky Hawk
          1905 Farm Wagon

Comment

Here is what I found out so far. . . orders were shipped two different ways (don't put all you eggs in one basket) UPS and The US Postal Service. I have all the tracking numbers for the Postal Service and all shipments though them have been confirmed delivered on 11/29/06. But we are able to received the UPS track codes from their site due to end of the month clearing. So, I'm waiting on Ellen (Bill's wife) to get home and get a copy of the numbers from her to so I can track them. Only 6 order forms was shipped UPS and unfortunately yours was one of them. I would normally trust UPS before USPS but in this case something is wrong. I know this doesn't help you but you will get your shirt no matter what. . . If we can't confirm or we can confirm delivery of your shirt and you still don't have it another shirt will go out. I will know more once I get the tracking numbers from Ellen tonight. Again, I'm sorry for the delay but will get this straighten out real soon.

Sincerely,
            Rick Courtier

Rick Courtier

1956 Sky Hawk
            1956 Transtar
            1905 Farm Wagon
            Rick Courtier

1956 Sky Hawk
            1905 Farm Wagon

Comment

Here is what I found out so far. . . orders were shipped two different ways (don't put all you eggs in one basket) UPS and The US Postal Service. I have all the tracking numbers for the Postal Service and all shipments though them have been confirmed delivered on 11/29/06. But we are able to received the UPS track codes from their site due to end of the month clearing. So, I'm waiting on Ellen (Bill's wife) to get home and get a copy of the numbers from her to so I can track them. Only 6 order forms was shipped UPS and unfortunately yours was one of them. I would normally trust UPS before USPS but in this case something is wrong. I know this doesn't help you but you will get your shirt no matter what. . . If we can't confirm or we can confirm delivery of your shirt and you still don't have it another shirt will go out. I will know more once I get the tracking numbers from Ellen tonight. Again, I'm sorry for the delay but will get this straighten out real soon.

Sincerely,
              Rick Courtier

Rick Courtier

1956 Sky Hawk
              1956 Transtar
              1905 Farm Wagon
              Rick Courtier

1956 Sky Hawk
              1905 Farm Wagon

Comment

Thanks Rick. I can attest that Rick Courtier is a real stand-up guy and he added a lot to our Omaha meet and we appreciate it. I hope all the shirts get to their rightful homes!

Studedude1961 (John Waddell)
                --1963 Cruiser

Comment

Thanks Rick. I can attest that Rick Courtier is a real stand-up guy and he added a lot to our Omaha meet and we appreciate it. I hope all the shirts get to their rightful homes!

Studedude1961 (John Waddell)
                  --1963 Cruiser

Comment

I received my shirt approximately a week ago. Rick and Billy did a great job!

Studebaker Fever
                    60 Lark
                    51 Champion
                    Phil
                    Arnold, Missouri

Studebaker Fever
                    60 Lark
                    56 Power Hawk
                    Phil Hendrickson
                    Arnold, Missouri

Comment

I received my shirt approximately a week ago. Rick and Billy did a great job!

Studebaker Fever
                      60 Lark
                      51 Champion
                      Phil
                      Arnold, Missouri

Studebaker Fever
                      60 Lark
                      56 Power Hawk
                      Phil Hendrickson
                      Arnold, Missouri

Comment

Working...