Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Photo help requested

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 60Lark
    replied
    My choices are #36 and #50


    Studebaker Fever
    60 Lark
    51 Champion
    Phil
    Arnold, Missouri

    Leave a comment:


  • 60Lark
    replied
    My choices are #36 and #50


    Studebaker Fever
    60 Lark
    51 Champion
    Phil
    Arnold, Missouri

    Leave a comment:


  • Dick Steinkamp
    replied
    quote:Originally posted by StudeRich
    Say! that's not across the street from my place is it? [:0]
    South of you, Rich. It's just off of Northwest about at the Smith Road...near the soccer fields.




    Dick Steinkamp
    Bellingham, WA

    Leave a comment:


  • Dick Steinkamp
    replied
    quote:Originally posted by StudeRich
    Say! that's not across the street from my place is it? [:0]
    South of you, Rich. It's just off of Northwest about at the Smith Road...near the soccer fields.




    Dick Steinkamp
    Bellingham, WA

    Leave a comment:


  • lstude
    replied
    quote: Dick; I like 025, because Mt. Baker is not growing out the truck.
    How about moving Mt. Baker on the truck. Studebaker trucks can move mountains, you know! And this one is "Stude Mt. Baker".

    Someone get me away from this computer before I embarrass myself even more! PhotoShop is just so much fun, I can't resist![]




    Leonard Shepherd, editor, The Commanding Leader, Central Virginia Chapter, http://centralvirginiachapter.org/

    Leave a comment:


  • lstude
    replied
    quote: Dick; I like 025, because Mt. Baker is not growing out the truck.
    How about moving Mt. Baker on the truck. Studebaker trucks can move mountains, you know! And this one is "Stude Mt. Baker".

    Someone get me away from this computer before I embarrass myself even more! PhotoShop is just so much fun, I can't resist![]




    Leonard Shepherd, editor, The Commanding Leader, Central Virginia Chapter, http://centralvirginiachapter.org/

    Leave a comment:


  • StudeRich
    replied
    Dick; I like 025, because Mt. Baker is not growing out the truck. It looks great with the truck lower like that in the frame! [^] Say! that's not across the street from my place is it? [:0]

    Rich.

    StudeRich
    Studebakers Northwest
    Ferndale, WA

    Leave a comment:


  • StudeRich
    replied
    Dick; I like 025, because Mt. Baker is not growing out the truck. It looks great with the truck lower like that in the frame! [^] Say! that's not across the street from my place is it? [:0]

    Rich.

    StudeRich
    Studebakers Northwest
    Ferndale, WA

    Leave a comment:


  • Dick Steinkamp
    replied
    quote:Originally posted by 53k
    I like 9, 15 and 38. The barn shots are neat, but IMHO they clutter the pictures and detract from the truck.
    This truck could use a little detraction [^]




    Dick Steinkamp
    Bellingham, WA

    Leave a comment:


  • Dick Steinkamp
    replied
    quote:Originally posted by 53k
    I like 9, 15 and 38. The barn shots are neat, but IMHO they clutter the pictures and detract from the truck.
    This truck could use a little detraction [^]




    Dick Steinkamp
    Bellingham, WA

    Leave a comment:


  • 53k
    replied
    quote:Originally posted by Dick Steinkamp

    quote:Originally posted by 53k
    Wow! Too many choices for me. Narrow it down to five or so and I'll vote.
    That's the down side of digital. Too many pictures . I actually narrowed down the 100 I shot to the 50 I posted [:0].

    Here's the top 10 vote getters for you, Paul.
    http://new.photos.yahoo.com/ddstnkmp...60762365305827
    Thanks Dick. I go in to information overload pretty easily, but ten I can handle. I like 9, 15 and 38. The barn shots are neat, but IMHO they clutter the pictures and detract from the truck. The same is true of the mountain and snow shots (I'm a KISS advocate).

    [img=right]http://www.frontiernet.net/~thejohnsons/Forum%20signature%20pix/R-4.JPG[/img=right][img=right]http://www.frontiernet.net/~thejohnsons/Forum%20signature%20pix/64L.JPG[/img=right][img=right]http://www.frontiernet.net/~thejohnsons/Forum%20signature%20pix/64P.jpg[/img=right][img=right]http://www.frontiernet.net/~thejohnsons/Forum%20signature%20pix/53K.jpg[/img=right]Paul Johnson
    '53 Commander Starliner (since 1966)
    '64 Daytona Wagonaire (original owner)
    '64 Daytona Convertible (2006)
    Museum R-4 engine

    Leave a comment:


  • 53k
    replied
    quote:Originally posted by Dick Steinkamp

    quote:Originally posted by 53k
    Wow! Too many choices for me. Narrow it down to five or so and I'll vote.
    That's the down side of digital. Too many pictures . I actually narrowed down the 100 I shot to the 50 I posted [:0].

    Here's the top 10 vote getters for you, Paul.
    http://new.photos.yahoo.com/ddstnkmp...60762365305827
    Thanks Dick. I go in to information overload pretty easily, but ten I can handle. I like 9, 15 and 38. The barn shots are neat, but IMHO they clutter the pictures and detract from the truck. The same is true of the mountain and snow shots (I'm a KISS advocate).

    [img=right]http://www.frontiernet.net/~thejohnsons/Forum%20signature%20pix/R-4.JPG[/img=right][img=right]http://www.frontiernet.net/~thejohnsons/Forum%20signature%20pix/64L.JPG[/img=right][img=right]http://www.frontiernet.net/~thejohnsons/Forum%20signature%20pix/64P.jpg[/img=right][img=right]http://www.frontiernet.net/~thejohnsons/Forum%20signature%20pix/53K.jpg[/img=right]Paul Johnson
    '53 Commander Starliner (since 1966)
    '64 Daytona Wagonaire (original owner)
    '64 Daytona Convertible (2006)
    Museum R-4 engine

    Leave a comment:


  • mbstude
    replied
    quote:Go for it, Matthew

    (BTW, that sig shot of your truck should definitely be on a cover. Very nice )

    Yes, I'm sending Mr. Unger a few pics of the truck by the river. I think a lot of them turned out quite nice.

    quote:That's the down side of digital. Too many pictures.
    I agree. What a pain. [)]



    BTW, I really like that one that lstude posted. Really nice...



    ___________________________________________

    Matthew Burnette
    Hazlehurst, Georgia
    '59 Scotsman PU
    '63 Daytona HT



    http://mbstudebaker.blogspot.com/
    http://thestudillac.blogspot.com/

    Leave a comment:


  • mbstude
    replied
    quote:Go for it, Matthew

    (BTW, that sig shot of your truck should definitely be on a cover. Very nice )

    Yes, I'm sending Mr. Unger a few pics of the truck by the river. I think a lot of them turned out quite nice.

    quote:That's the down side of digital. Too many pictures.
    I agree. What a pain. [)]



    BTW, I really like that one that lstude posted. Really nice...



    ___________________________________________

    Matthew Burnette
    Hazlehurst, Georgia
    '59 Scotsman PU
    '63 Daytona HT



    http://mbstudebaker.blogspot.com/
    http://thestudillac.blogspot.com/

    Leave a comment:


  • Dick Steinkamp
    replied
    quote:Originally posted by Mr.Biggs

    Say Dick - which gets driven more of late - this truck or S2D?
    Just talking in the last couple of months...the truck. S2D went into the garage after Omaha and has only been out for a few short cruises. I've been working on the truck some, so it NEEDS test drives .

    Overall, S2D gets far more miles. About 30,000 so far since I "finished" it. The truck drives...well...like a truck. It has a 305 Chevy in it, but stock everything else including the 6.66 rear end. Not exactly a freeway flyer .

    OTOH, S2D is probably going to get a 4.55 Dana 44 rear end with Dana's Trac Loc and flanged axles to replace the current 3.54 open rear end. I had so much fun at the Omaha drags...

    http://www.videoegg.com/video/bnCEyB

    ...that I thought I just might make a couple obvious mods (maybe get those 60' times under 2.5 seconds [xx(]).

    If I follow through with that, S2D won't be much fun on a long drive anymore. I just might have to hang on to my '60 wagon (259, three speed, OD, TT, hill holder) for a tour Stude [8D].


    Dick Steinkamp
    Bellingham, WA

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X