X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swifster
    replied
    Check out an article from Popular Hot Rodding. They show how to take profession style photographs for publication, as well as critiquing submissions to the magazine. Personally, I like 018.

http://www.popularhotrodding.com/fea...photo_contest/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tom - Lakeland, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona

Michigan Speed - www.michiganspeed.com
    Club Hot Rod - www.clubhotrod.com
    LS1 Tech - www.ls1tech.com

Leave a comment:

• Randy_G
    replied
    Not that I'm an expert but I have listed mine in the order that I liked them , not to fear there is only four. 0015,0037,0047,0050, and the one you have on your orgional post I didn't see it on the page. Thanks for posting more great Studebaker Photo's.

www.AutomotiveHistoryOnline.com

Leave a comment:

• Randy_G
    replied
    Not that I'm an expert but I have listed mine in the order that I liked them , not to fear there is only four. 0015,0037,0047,0050, and the one you have on your orgional post I didn't see it on the page. Thanks for posting more great Studebaker Photo's.

www.AutomotiveHistoryOnline.com

Leave a comment:

• 41 Frank
    replied
    Dick my picks are 0037 then 0040 next, hard choice to make, there are quite a few good shots.

Leave a comment:

• 41 Frank
    replied
    Dick my picks are 0037 then 0040 next, hard choice to make, there are quite a few good shots.

Leave a comment:

• Dick Steinkamp
    started a topic Photo help requested

Photo help requested

I'd like to enter Art Unger's Turning Wheels photo contest with pics of my old, ratty 1946 M15A-28. Here's a bunch I took today. Let me know either on the forum or via email which ones I should submit to Art. Thanks.

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/ddstnkmp...65144733#page1

(anybody else entering this contest?)

Dick Steinkamp
    Bellingham, WA
Working...
X