Finishing touch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finishing touch

New from Endurance Built Products. Copper master cylinder label/tag for all disc brake cars. Will soon be available through all vendors.
    Attached Files
    Bez Auto Alchemy
    573-318-8948
    http://bezautoalchemy.com

"Don't believe every internet quote" Abe Lincoln

A very Nice Piece that usually has been long lost or damaged from the OEM Disc. Brake, original Bendix Master Cylinders on Disc Brake equipped Lark Types and Avantis.

Apparently it is SOMEONE in Great Falls, VA called Endurance Built Products, who makes or sells these.

A much better or descriptive, Title of this string would be something like: "Disc. Brake Master Cylinder Cover Disc."
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Dave Kinney seems to do only the best quality.
      --Dwight

Comment

Dave is a quality guy selling quality products. Available through vendors soon. Maybe even in the greater Seattle area, dunno, can't say as someone in that area will step up or not. I'm just showing it has hit the market. I'm not a vendor.
        Bez Auto Alchemy
        573-318-8948
        http://bezautoalchemy.com

"Don't believe every internet quote" Abe Lincoln

Comment

Endurance Built Products!
          I was STUDEBAKER, when STUDEBAKER wasn't "KOOL".

Comment

Looks like nice work, and it's cool that they will be available. Thanks.
            Tom Senecal Not enough money or years to build all of the Studebakers that I think I can.

Comment

Yes another great job by EBP. I'm waiting and hoping Dave does a run of cargo mats for the wagons with a lazy 'S' !
              Rob in PA.

Comment

Originally posted by stude1964 View Post
                Yes another great job by EBP. I'm waiting and hoping Dave does a run of cargo mats for the wagons with a lazy 'S' !
                Rob in PA.
                Dave is an Avanti enthusiast, and likes reproducing parts for them. The rubber floor mats he reproduced just happened to be the same as 61-66 Lark, which broadened the market for them.

I’ve yet to see an Avanti station wagon.

Comment

I wasn't aware of Endurance Built Products, or Dave( ?). I've added a link to that site on the Studebaker Vendors home page.
                  http://studebakervendors.com

Comment

Dang you, Dave! I bought a set of Endurance Built Products front floor mats and they are such nice quality that I can't bring myself to use them! So, I've wasted my money.
                    --Dwight

Comment

Deleted post
                      I should start a new thread for my question...sorry!
                      Mike Davis
                      Regional Manager, North Carolina
                      1964 Champ 8E7-122 "Stuey"

Comment

Working...
                      X