New! Cascade Chapter Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New! Cascade Chapter Website

Thanks to the dilligience and hardwork of our Cascade Chapter editor Bob Stehlik, we now have our own website. You are invited to visit us anytime and drop by for updates too.

http://users.mcsi.net/cascadestudebaker

Dean Croft
    Roseburg,OR

CLEM DESEE
    Dean

CLEM

Thats a pretty neat site! Good job!

Dylan
    '61 lark deluxe 4dr wagon
    Dylan Wills
    Everett, Wa.

1961 Lark 4 door wagon
    1961 Lark 4 door wagon #2 (Wife's car!)
    1955 VW Beetle (Went to the dark side)
    1914 Ford Model T

Comment

Good Job on the website. We need more of those. Many chapters have them, and I'm surprised when I see one that does not. Very convenient. Easy to transmit info.

sals54
      sals54

Comment

Very nice. Your editor did a great job on the site.

Gary Sanders
        Nixa, MO
        President Toy Studebaker Collectors Club. Have an interest in Toy Studebakers? Contact me for details.
        Gary Sanders
        Nixa, MO

Comment

Had to get to the bottom of the page to figgure out where the Cascade chapter was, My daughter lived in Boise ID. and we ski'd in McCall Id. so i sorta figgered out where it was. Beautiful country up there. Saw a few Studes around McCall and heard of some in Boise. First time i ever ski'd i was 55 years old, wish i'd have done it sooner, was too busy playing with cars. now at 65 i have no place close (Tulsa Ok.)to go skiing.

101st Airborne Div. 326 Engineers Ft Campbell Ky.

Comment

Dear Clonelark:

You brought something to our attention. Our site does not in fact readily show that the Cascade Chapter is located in Oregon[:I]. It is located in the central part of western Oregon. Originally the Chapter held its meetings in Eugene, Oregon which is Oregon's second largest city, however some years back the meetings were moved to Cottage Grove, Oregon (25miles south of Eugene) to better service members from areas to the south. I just talked to our editor and he will fix the oversite shortly. Thanks again for pointing this out to us.

Dean Croft
            Roseburg,OR

CLEM DESEE
            Dean

CLEM

Comment

Working...
            X