Ahh to be young again:-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahh to be young again:-)

So for those of you in your mid 70's and beyond a smile!
    Yesterday I removed the Avanti from the storage garage to gas her up, and moto-vate for a bit. While at a local gas station a Mini (BMW) pulls in next to me............the driver was a young gal maybe 20 or 21. She begins to chat me up (aka flirting) (maybe its the gray hair and beard and not the Avanti)...anyway after a bit i smiled and sweetly said............ya know, I could be your grandfather.............LOL..........I do not think that is what she expected to hear!..........Well I am a man, and yes this 'ol man can be flattered...............but please!...........we did chat till our respective gas tanks were filled and wished each other a good day. Can't make this stuff up;-)

It's like my dear friend once said...It's not like some hot chick ever looked at a gray-haired old man and said "I want some of that" He always could bring a feller back to reality.
    Bez Auto Alchemy
    573-318-8948
    http://bezautoalchemy.com

"Don't believe every internet quote" Abe Lincoln

Comment

As another friend said to me once "Don't flatter yourself. She probably thinks you have money and could be a sugar daddy" Still another friend told me when he was at a strip club a young girl came up and said "I like Ben Franklin" He said "Well I like him too" Conversation over.

Bob Miles
      I have them all fooled: I'm broke

Comment

Originally posted by bezhawk View Post
        It's like my dear friend once said...It's not like some hot chick ever looked at a gray-haired old man and said "I want some of that" He always could bring a feller back to reality.
        Brad that is too great!:-)

Comment

Originally posted by 6hk71400 View Post
          As another friend said to me once "Don't flatter yourself. She probably thinks you have money and could be a sugar daddy" Still another friend told me when he was at a strip club a young girl came up and said "I like Ben Franklin" He said "Well I like him too" Conversation over.

Bob Miles
          I have them all fooled: I'm broke
          Bob my cuz is a retired doctor(79 yrs old)..........and twice divorced. He lives in south Florida..........I laugh at what he tells me, sure the young chickies go after him, to them his hair is not white its green.............I attempt to tell him this but all I hear is you are jealous...........

Comment

In -91 a 13 year younger & real pretty gal started talking to me & I was quite surprised & I still am... Now this post have made me think I'm gonna ask her if she would do the same now.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawklover View Post
              ...........we did chat till our respective gas tanks were filled and wished each other a good day.
              Did you pay for her fuel as thanks for the compliment?

Craig

Comment

Originally posted by 8E45E View Post

Did you pay for her fuel as thanks for the compliment?

Craig
                Craig, no and what I should have done is offer her a "Molson" eh?/ LOL B tw, would a romantic Canook(sp) pay for her gas?????

Comment

Originally posted by Hawklover View Post
                  Craig, no and what I should have done is offer her a "Molson" eh?/ LOL B tw, would a romantic Canook(sp) pay for her gas?????
                  Depends how deep your pockets are for gas these days!!

And yes, a bottle (or two) of Molsons is much less, unless she doesn't know when to stop!

Craig

Comment

Gas was $5.10/gallon/93

Comment

Exchange rate is $7.91 today
                      Bill

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3694.jpg
Views:	173
Size:	114.3 KB
ID:	1944088
                        Met her in Estes Park, CO. Very friendly.

Comment

Originally posted by daytonadave View Post

Name:	IMG_3694.jpg
Views:	173
Size:	114.3 KB
ID:	1944088
                          Met her in Estes Park, CO. Very friendly.
                          Dave!!!!!!!!...................did she proffer her number???????? :-)

Comment

We've stopped filling gas, we just go there to anoy those who work there...

Name:	A14.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	69.1 KB
ID:	1944146

Comment

Dave,
                              A big smile, tight fitting jeans, heels AND a Jeep. It doesn't get much better than that!
                              Bill

Comment

Working...
                              X